What sword?

So he asks "Protector's Sword or the tank BoA?" and you say "None of those, get the tank BoA?" :/

Crusader has much more of a use these days. 100 Strength and it's proc probably heals more then what Lifestealing would.

Lifestealing isn't really as useful since this is a super bursty bracket and the "heal" won't even be noticed.

sorry bout the answer.. thought there was a dif weapon he ment but go with 22 intel. when no healers are healing u u will want to heal alot and u will go OOM faster

I understand its not a sword, but I've been looking at my toons. Just had the mace "face smacher" drop, 4 str and 3 stam, dps is lower but 1 more stam then Legion. I that a good option?

id go with devout aurastone hammer or blessed hammer of grace (res) with 22int (Depend if you want to deal damage with your FC or be more survival)

When sader procs though who ever you are hitting will generally try to kite/run away. The small advantage with icy/firey/unholy/LStealing is that once it procs you know you'll get the most out of it.

Just another way of looking at it.

Users who are viewing this thread