what spec dps pally?

I prefer Prot (my 2nd ever WoW toon, a Prot Pally, has been my Main for 5 years, though there've been times when I've gone Ret because of how F'd up Prot sometimes feels in PvP, especially in MoP...) so right now I've got a new Prot Pally currently at 25 that I'm gonna twink. So far I've done well in the 20-29 BGs...

But I'm wondering about the level/gear scaling and what would be the best level to stop at? Between levels 21-29, we get two whole abilities! Seal of Truth at 24, Divine Protection at 26, so... I'm thinking of raising another Prot Paladin twink, and starting at level 20, make note of BG health/stats unbuffed at each level to get a feel for how the scaling goes, and would one be better off staying lower and scaling up, or going all the way to 29? I'm sure someone already has this info...

So far, I have not ran Ret at low level, but I can say that I've had better damage than the Rets on the BG boards I've been on so far...

And yeah, my guy (Metalslamz, Gnomeregan Alliance--I don't know how to link him) does not even have rings, neck, or trinks yet, and some non-enchanted items still, and still having fun with him.

Its BADASS that they've opened up Eye of the Storm and Alterac Valley to us!!!

I have levelled my 24 pally to 29 and im currently going Holy.

Denounce spam and glyphed Holy Shock every 6 seconds pulls some meaty numbers. The heals are great too

i played a game as ret and it felt good. all my attacks felt like they were worth using. i hit a couple really good crit TVs with Crusader up but didn't really feel like I was OP compared to the next person. i could heal when i needed to and wasn't being mobbed by 4 people and could toss critical heals to allies when needed. i think there were a few other rets in the game that actually did more damage than me. seemed to do ok

Ret is fun, gearing wise you can have 5 people geared Excatly the same with enchants and have dps from the lowest to highest dps by 80k damage and they were next to eachother entire game. Skill / playstyle > gear.

A 20 f2p can beat a geared and enchanted 20-29 p2p by 10k-75k dps, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread