EU+US What should I get with my Beerfest Tokens?

sw0495

Veteran
Im looking forward to the next Darkmoon Faire for the See Saw to shrink my char and Im already camping the Coren Dungeon for the Trinkets.

But what should I get with my Beerfest Tokens?

Any of the Items useful in pvp/pve or expliotable like the 'bamboo woods' or the 'see saw'?

Snag Brew of The Month club, imo.

Two achievements in one item for 200. It takes a full year though to get the second achievement.

The sausage grill gives a little buff. So there's that.

The normal cooking fire gives +2 in Versality for 1 min. Description of the grill says +4 to 'Spirit'. Is that the Main Attribute? Like INT for my Priest? How long will it last? Also 1 min?

The normal cooking fire gives +2 in Versality for 1 min. Description of the grill says +4 to 'Spirit'. Is that the Main Attribute? Like INT for my Priest? How long will it last? Also 1 min?
I haven't got the grill yet, so I can't test it.

You get Brew Of The Month Club achievement for getting the membership, but after a year and trying the beer each month you get for it, you get https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1183/brew-of-the-year

Note, for F2P since we cannot get mail, we have to buy the beers at the vendor inside Ironforge in the inn. :) But we can still get it.

Snag Brew of The Month club, imo.

Two achievements in one item for 200. It takes a full year though to get the second achievement.

I've put this off for last. Already got all the pets and toys. Currently working on finishing all the trinkets, than will probably grind some Brewfest Coins and get that membership.

I have to do a lot of work now with this new account.

The Sausage Grill and the Membership are my priorities. Why? Well, I like the grill. It's cool. And useful. And the membership giving two achieves is neat.

I probably won't get all of the things I want this year due to starting late with this new account, but I'll try to get both of those and maybe a pet. Oooh, and the sausage hat!

Note, for F2P since we cannot get mail, we have to buy the beers at the vendor inside Ironforge in the inn. :) But we can still get it.
Oh wow, I didn’t know that. Thanks for the heads up. I’ve only ever had the one brew which was when I was sub’d last year, haven’t been able to have one since. The post man don’t deliver to me no more..... :(

Oh wow, I didn’t know that. Thanks for the heads up. I’ve only ever had the one brew which was when I was sub’d last year, haven’t been able to have one since. The post man don’t deliver to me no more..... :(
I figured it would be good to point out, because I'm sure a lot of F2P/Vets may not want to bother with the membership or think to check the vendor. Somehow I feel like you should get more than 10 achievement points for that achieve...You have to wait a whole year for it!

So I bought that Sausage Grill, but despite the description saying it would give a +4buff to ' spirit' it just gives the +2 to Versality that the basic cooking fire gives aswell.

Does it last longer?

It looks cooler and counts towards collectables, so hey. Still cool.

Does it last longer?

The ' chant ' is 1 min like the Basic Fire. CD of the Basic Fire is 5 min. CD of the Sausage Grill is 30 min.

Using the Sausage Grill triggers the CD of the Basic Fire and both last for 5 min.

I use the Basic Fire in pvp when defending a capping point. So getting a +4 on your Mainstat would've been nice. *shrug*

Seems a bit frustrating and silly that they haven't amended the tool tip showing what it does after all this time.

Users who are viewing this thread