What scaled epics/rare rares are worth keeping an eye out for?

Lightfall

Legend
Hey folks,

Not too familiar with the bracket and hoping to get some help on what to stock up on when searching the AH. What items or slots should be targeted?

Hey folks,

Not too familiar with the bracket and hoping to get some help on what to stock up on when searching the AH. What items or slots should be targeted?

Welcome! Hope to see more 39's this xpac, so you're more than welcome here! As for some quick start advice, I'd target BoE's that req. lvl 39 (usually the ilvl 44 greens are BiS) in slots that aren't occupied by heirlooms. So belt, wrist, bracers, and boots are a good place to start. Also there are many epic weapons that are good or BiS, depending on the class you are gearing. What are you thinking of making (fyi alliance could use more heals)?

Welcome! Hope to see more 39's this xpac, so you're more than welcome here! As for some quick start advice, I'd target BoE's that req. lvl 39 (usually the ilvl 44 greens are BiS) in slots that aren't occupied by heirlooms. So belt, wrist, bracers, and boots are a good place to start. Also there are many epic weapons that are good or BiS, depending on the class you are gearing. What are you thinking of making (fyi alliance could use more heals)?

I hadn't really decided, i heard that 39/49 brackets could benefit from scaled BoEs that would be rare to come by, so my plan was to see what popped up on the AH and go from there.

Depends what you are looking to do, absolute BiS then yeah look for scaled BoEs, but to make a competitive 39 then the BoE greens are often close enough to BiS, some crafted items are "interesting" too. I'm thinking the LW boots that give a 40% Speed buff for x seconds etc.

The only slow 1H mace in the game is a quest reward from Dustwallow Marsh, the best caster weapon ( Dagger ) is a BoP epic dungeon reward.

Depends what you are looking to do, absolute BiS then yeah look for scaled BoEs, but to make a competitive 39 then the BoE greens are often close enough to BiS, some crafted items are "interesting" too. I'm thinking the LW boots that give a 40% Speed buff for x seconds etc.

The only slow 1H mace in the game is a quest reward from Dustwallow Marsh, the best caster weapon ( Dagger ) is a BoP epic dungeon reward.

yeah bit disappointed about the mace as my first choice would be ally enh

Epics that require level 38 to equip and have an item level of 51 are pretty solid. Depending on which class you intend to play there are some options. For instance, I think Destiny is really, really strong for a 2H Strength using class.

actually did manage to get a 39 scaled plains ring today, but otherwise nothing spectacular. one 38 underworld band the other day. Have had better luck with 48-49 stuff.

For right now I am just creating a treasure trove in my personal gbank until i decide what to do.

jHFrDCy.png

looks inferior to greens tbh, trading 3 secondaries for 1 int.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread