What next?

I would just try to find everything that uses your own HP and turns it into something else, then see how many times you can kill yourself in each BG... that would be whatever you are doing here final form.

Feral Druid based around flag carrying with as many crowd control procs as you can get (stuff like Green Whelp Armor)

Monk with 2x Mug'O Hurts, Green Whelp, Freezing Band, maybe 2x Mending (or 1x Windwalk even for extra 10%) on wep's, speed build with Talasites, and occasionally swap to The Chief's Enforcer depending on situation, maybe even the stun procc meta (even tho i've heard it sucks).. and be the most annoying "spinning-perma-slowing-stun-sleep-freeze-procc-monk" during peels and FC. :p

Ive always wanted to go full retard and go parry blood dk with the dmg on next parry enchant. Make all the melee cry but get one shot by any magic damage dealer.

I did a damage reduction build on a rogue for top keks when drops started to scale to character level (never used it outside of meme duels for obvious reasons).

You will get the opener, which means time to apply all the debuffs etc., and you have some kiting potential with the slow of Pistol Shot (which also procs enchants and whatnot, depending on what sort of mitigation build you're going with). Alternatively, you can swap weapons for different enchants when kiting.

if you are going to go with the damage reduction idea then you might want to grab the trinket from angerforge in brd, force of will, chance when hit to reduce all damage taken by 26 ( at lvl 20).

I am personally making a amge that only sues quest reward and raremob drops as items, its been fun looking up quests and stuff.

if you are going to go with the damage reduction idea then you might want to grab the trinket from angerforge in brd, force of will, chance when hit to reduce all damage taken by 26 ( at lvl 20).

I am personally making a amge that only sues quest reward and raremob drops as items, its been fun looking up quests and stuff.
Good find, thanks for the info!

Play MM Hunter but remove Aimed Shot from your hotkeys. Stack haste to reduce Rapid Fire's CD as it is now your main damage source

This will actually work. You don't get to hit aimed shot frequently as it stands.
[doublepost=1616135605,1616135343][/doublepost]On topic, if you are into wacky builds, maybe try doing glass-cannon feral to (near-)one-shot from stealth (with potions or whatever). Then terrorize flag carriers.

Good find, thanks for the info!
Np, on my old 49/59 warrior twinks I would use this tirnket for doing casual dungeon runs, was really nice with shieldblock and ignore pain. The value was higher back then though It feels like.

There is another trinket like this that drops in old kingdom ( wotlk dungeon) but its value is super low compared to force of will. Its called like gossamer something ( not on atm so cant check)

Users who are viewing this thread