What mouse do you use?

Sup, my razer naga just randomly broke after like 5 months and I need a new mouse. Im not sure if Ill buy an other naga since razer seems to have poor quality products (took care of my naga like u take care of a baby, so it really had no reason to break). So, what kind of mouse do you use or what would you recommend for mmos/mobas...

Last edited by a moderator:
razer seems to have poor quality products

Couldn't agree more, my headphones broke within 6 months for no visible reason. While my Logitech ones seem to last years.

As for mice, don't know what to recommend admittedly besides one -not- from Razer. I'm still using my naga, the amount of buttons on it is overkill ( I'm sure it's preference though, please don't hate me! )

Have fun mouse shopping.

Sup, my razer naga just randomly broke after like 5 months and I need a new mouse. Im not sure if Ill buy an other naga since razer seems to have poor quality products (took care of my naga like u take care of a baby, so it really had no reason to break). So, what kind of mouse do you use or what would you recommend for mmos/mobas...

Im using a razer naga aswell, and my first one broke, but theres a 2 year return right or something like that, so I sent it in with a nice letter and recieved a new one back ;)

There is the Logitech G600, I haven't actually got it but i'm looking at buying it. It has a tasty amount of buttons on the side alike the Naga and apparently slightly larger making it easier to hold, not sure whether to get it yet though

I use a 5 bucks mouse I picked up at the supermarket. I've had this mouse for 2 years now, never any problems, extremely responsive and multiple buttons.

Labtec mouse, i have used it for like 4-5 years now.

I've had my naga for almost 2 years now without any problems. Would definitely buy another if I ever need to. Also they are relatively cheap for gaming mice, I think mine was like $50.

There is the Logitech G600, I haven't actually got it but i'm looking at buying it. It has a tasty amount of buttons on the side alike the Naga and apparently slightly larger making it easier to hold, not sure whether to get it yet though

Looked around teh interwebz and found that this mouse and the naga are pretty much the only viable mice with a bunch of buttons on em. Its a really hard choice. The G600 seems more durable, but also seems like a huge mouse. Considering I dont have really big hands it could be quite annoying. Im also unsure about the Gshift button or whatever they call it. I just wish the naga and this mouse had babies together to make the best of both worlds

I would honestly get an other naga since I really like the design and I already got used to it, but I cant afford having a mouse that breaks or start bugging after a few months. Maybe I was just unlucky, but from what I read on the forums a lot of the razer products seems to break really quickly :/

Currently using a logitech gx9.

If you want a mouse that lasts for years i'd go with logitech g400. those things are troppers. i've had one one for 4 years before i got my g9x, due to one of the side buttons broke.

ive had my razer naga epic for over a year, even brought it with me to Afghanistan and back, have never had a problem with it.

Looked around teh interwebz and found that this mouse and the naga are pretty much the only viable mice with a bunch of buttons on em. Its a really hard choice. The G600 seems more durable, but also seems like a huge mouse. Considering I dont have really big hands it could be quite annoying. Im also unsure about the Gshift button or whatever they call it. I just wish the naga and this mouse had babies together to make the best of both worlds

Yeah i have quite large hands and was told the Naga would be to small and uncomfortable. what have you heard about the Gshift button, whats the problem with it? I didnt think you had to have it in use do you? I also think its cheaper than the naga i think, so that steers me towards it being a tight bastard and all

Well thanks for the repplies guys. I decided to get an other naga. I almost went for the G600, but from what I read online it seems that it wont suit my type of hands and how I play games. Hopefully I get luckier this time. Ill pay the extra 15$ and get the mouse from the razer website so I get a 2 years warranty this time lul

Users who are viewing this thread