What is your luckiest/most memorable drop?

Nothing too crazy but when my feral was 19 and I queued a dungeon to level to 20 and did a freehold, Harlan’s loaded dice dropped and proc’d socket + speed as I dinged.

Attachments

• 0A597CD6-F802-4FBA-B317-472EE4E2405F.jpeg
    0A597CD6-F802-4FBA-B317-472EE4E2405F.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 150
Epic Mok is most memorable, but today I did 3 dungeons and got my Desolation shoulders, a second Hauberk and Wrymscale after farming each dozens of times. Not too shabby of a Saturday

Was the bvb on a low level toon aswell? I did like 60k boxes or even more trying to get that in legiln/bfa for my 19 rogue
Yes, I looted it from a lockbox on my 29 rogue. Farmed Gnomeregan mostly, not sure how many boxes, a few hundred though.

Yes, I looted it from a lockbox on my 29 rogue. Farmed Gnomeregan mostly, not sure how many boxes, a few hundred though.
Thats very lucky indeed i got all the other dagger drops except bvb. And most of them double up aswell

RNG certainly smiled on u there. I’ve been trying to get one with a gem slot and he won’t give it up for me, then for u to get one with speed also.......
Gratz.

he also got the max roll on speed (4 instead of 3)

My luckiest drops in the game i guess would be i made my DH twink in BFA for dungeon speedruns and said it be cool if i got the glaives and they both drop monday and then ruesdays reset and i thought DH auto got them for the longest time

My most memorable drop ever was ashes of al'ar ...it was like mid mop. About 2 months in coming back from taking a break from getting hacked in wraith I go into the raid to go get it it drops first try! But that's not the crazy part. next week after that I go in there to grab a few mogs then drops again ! I was blown away! Since I didn't get the mogs I wanted i went in there for the 3rd week in a row and low and behold drops again! But some how I left me with a curse. I haven't had another mount drop for me since then (I literally just had a mount drop for me today for the first time since then )

Users who are viewing this thread