WHAT is wrong with the bg honor points system ???

Merlin

Grandfathered
i have noticed it so many times .. today is the worst example .. 1 player (a lock) just joined the bg at the very last moment before we win it, he has zero killing blows, zero death, 5 honor kills (which is lower than low !), lowest dmg (because he entered almost before game ends), no amount of heal .. he got 647 honor points .. i came 2nd at 517, and the remaining 8 who has been fighting throughout the whole game got less than me

HOW the fk are these honor points calculated ???

this is NOT the first time i have seen it

before i have seen 1 player hiding on the roof in WSG doing nothing .. he got the highest too .. no kills no nothing, all zero throughout .. a afk player or bot .. can someone explain why are all these even fking happening ?

Bonus honor for your first win of the day, most of it comes from winning/objectives, not kills

i am refering to the system of awarding points .. afkers and people who just enter bg before bg ends .. CANNOT be doing objectives

I've seen this many times now, that a lot afk'ers receives more Honor than Top 5.

I really want to know, how Blizzard is awarding the points and the reason why afk'ers can get more Honor than active players.

I've seen this many times now, that a lot afk'ers receives more Honor than Top 5.

I really want to know, how Blizzard is awarding the points and the reason why afk'ers can get more Honor than active players.

Maybe its based on objectives not kills? afkers normally stay at flags etc and "defend"

so if you stay on the roof of wsg .. even when the whole time enemy flag is not in our flag room and our flag is in enemy fr .. that will give honor points ? if the answer is yes .. then the system is really FKED BIG FKING TIME .. this is precisely what i am saying .. so meaning to say, blizz system is incapable of identifying who afkers are and have to rely purely on players to report afkers ? when enemy is near your flag, and as a "Defender" you did nothing, not moving, not striking, then the programmers should "detect" these are afkers .. wsg fr is small .. if you are on lvl2, or roof top, that is NOT "defending" flag .. the program is incapable of differentiating that ?

as for new players entering at the very very last minute .. how can you account that to "defend" ?

i cant find anywhere text that clearly explains what you do will award you what amount of points .. even blizz is not able to tell .. purely telling players that they are awarded based on objective, you can say that to retards .. but people who has a brain to think WILL want to know exactly how it is rewarded

rules must be clear, so people knows how to get the max benefits within and out from the rules .. telling people stuff like doing objectives will get you more points doesnt help, clearly it doesnt help with the 2 real life examples i encountered and posted here

ok .. i will try to enter a bg .. and do nothing .. lets see if i get over 600 honor points, or the highest honor for the 1st bg i do tomorrow lolololol but i already know what i will be getting .. i know for sure i wont get anywhere near 600 and i wont be the highest .. the thing is .. sometimes i think some players did, or did not do something in the bg, that resulted in the system "randomly" giving you some "random" points .. its like the "unknown", which blizz CANNOT even explain, so they are "safer" NOT to disclose exactly how the points are calculated

if the explanation is that anyone who did his first bg of the day, and did nothing in the game (cos he enters just before the games ended), and is on the winning team, gets more honor than all the players who worked throughout the whole game .. isnt it a flawed system to begin with?

and here we are trying to explain blizz's flawed system with reasons .. i say, and a reasonable person can see too, if its flawed it is flawed, and we dont need to find any excuse to justify it

my take is .. its just a game .. i am not even counting how many honor points i am getting each game, cos after a few games i more or less know what is going on, as in, it has some problems because there are so many things the game designers need to take into consideration .. just pointing it out that they have a problem in their honor awarding system

Users who are viewing this thread