What is the most underplayed class and spec atm?

Thank you <3 :D

all classes are represented, mages imo are least represented

spec is another issue and rarely seen are:

1> enh-sham were what monks are now to the bracket back in WOTLK, but with killer healing to boot. you saw some in CATA with solid teams
2. fury-wars had their day in WOTLK too
3. guardian druids
4. fire-mage
5. comb-rogue from the start of twinking till CATA, but then when sub became mandatory. sub was once was a optional playstyle
6. aff-lock were good prior to MOP, killing the spec
7. s-priest, they come into their own at 20+

hunters, i was in a BG last night and 5 hunters covered all three specs, surv and BM though are most popular
mages mostly arcane now but you do see some rare frost, in 5.2 arcane is getting nerfed
ret-pals, i see them quite occasionally as some paladins switch specs for some DPS fun, but in saying that, isee them mostly when they are on healed teams and carried. when that occurs they do wrack up the numbers
mist-monks, they do make appearances

Last edited by a moderator:
all classes are represented, mages imo are least represented

spec is another issue:

enh-sham were what monks are now to the bracket back in WOTLK, but with killer healing to boot. you saw some in CATA with solid teams
fury-wars had their day in WOTLK too
guardian druids
fire-mage
comb-rogue from the start of twinking till CATA, but then when sub became mandatory. sub was once was a optional playstyle
aff-lock were good prior to MOP, killing the spec
s-priest, they come into their own at 20+

hunters, i was in a BG last night and 5 hunters covered all three specs, surv and BM though are most popular
mages mostly arcane now but you do see some rare frost, in 5.2 arcane is getting nerfed
ret-pals, i see them quite occasionally as some paladins switch specs for some DPS fun, but in saying that, isee them mostly when they are on healed teams and carried. when that occurs they do wrack up the numbers
mist-monks, they do make appearances
I read until "fury-wars had their day in WOTLK too" then I realized it would be a major waste of time to continue.

I read until "fury-wars had their day in WOTLK too" then I realized it would be a major waste of time to continue.

so you disagree? other than and until today one very ill geared fury than is rolling today on the horde side. and i'm talking US not EU.

well they did hit their day/pinnacle in WOTLK. with the glyphs and old talent system they were at times in the BGs called the new rogues when it came to flag returns. many used this spec after the enti's sword nerf. when blizz took back the glyphs, nerfed away some talents, and then redid the talents. pretty much all the warriors are prot or arms.

MOP has been good for warriors overall, basicly giving them intercept when they made charge now useable in combat

so you disagree? other than and until today one very ill geared fury than is rolling today on the horde side. and i'm talking US not EU.

well they did hit their day/pinnacle in WOTLK. with the glyphs and old talent system they were at times in the BGs called the new rogues when it came to flag returns. many used this spec after the enti's sword nerf. when blizz took back the glyphs, nerfed away some talents, and then redid the talents. pretty much all the warriors are prot or arms.

MOP has been good for warriors overall, basicly giving them intercept when they made charge now useable in combat

i hate it when people try to sugarcoat the position of warriors in 19s. MOP has been good for warrios overall? fuck that shit, it's like getting your house burned down your wife killed and your daugther becomes a hooker, after that, at the end of the day you find a dollar on the street and say "Oh well, this has been a good day overall".
But i'm not complaining about warriors being shit atm, I for myself am resigned to that fact.

Users who are viewing this thread