what is the most active ally twink guild and realm?

Snowjobs

Fluffy
^tenchars.

The most active alliance guild would be Masta Ballerz on Doomhammer, probably followed by Dynasty which is on Elune

Why is everyone concerned about the most active? Shouldn't they be more concerned about competent players to challenge the opponents they play. I never quite understood this concept since activity is what the final deciding factor was in making a decision or so it seems. Would someone explain this to me here or in a private message please? Thanks.

Active twink bracket = healthy twink economy with enchants and gear. you can easily sell shadowfangs on Elune because the economy is so good

Blinka said:
Why is everyone concerned about the most active? Shouldn't they be more concerned about competent players to challenge the opponents they play. I never quite understood this concept since activity is what the final deciding factor was in making a decision or so it seems. Would someone explain this to me here or in a private message please? Thanks.

ppl generally join guilds to have others to play with.. rather self explanatory =/

Grabco said:
Active twink bracket = healthy twink economy with enchants and gear. you can easily sell shadowfangs on Elune because the economy is so good

I think bracket was meant to be server. I can see this as a valid reason if someone was transferring to sell twink items to finance themselves. Most gear is bop, quest, or boa now, very few boe items needed. With recent Cata changes many twink enchants are much easier to get.

Dorigon said:
ppl generally join guilds to have others to play with.. rather self explanatory =/

True Dory, but is Masta Ballerz active or semi active? I would say active IF considering you group and que when you have 5 online in a consistent pattern. I would say semi active IF one takes into account your members aren't constantly playing 19s 24/7. Everyone has different schedules that they must consider when their own prime queing time is. The title is a little vague leaving different assumptions as to what active is. If one transfers to an active server for twinks but their schedule doesn't match with the prime time for that server then it is a waste imo cause another server would have been a better match for them to get into ques with other twinks.

Blinka said:

Nothings worse than when you Xfer to a realm and your the only one in-game and vent. None activity leads to inactive guilds which leads to death of guild overal

Maybe I should rephrase. Activity seems to be the ONLY factor when choosing a server as I recall seeing the threads and posts for awhile now.

Users who are viewing this thread