What is the high 70/70 2s team running?

Due to 99% of the bracket going 72/74 I'm curious as to what the highest 70/70 team running is.

I believe me and Demonmage are the highest right now.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Lewis - Priest Armoury.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Lewis/simple

Ðêmôñmågé - Mage Armoury

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Ðêmôñmågé/simple

I have seen some 70 priests on US with 2400 HOWEVER they are playing with 74 prots which I'm not interested in.

I havnt been on this, and i'm not even sure it's active but I thought I would post it.

If you are a 70 respect.

If you are a 70 playing with a 72/74 prot, then you lost that respect.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i'm new to twinking.

I'm level 73 i'm sorry to say don't hate! Already had a 73 !

Can i twink now or is it ruined?

Like what stats do you loose from levelling from 70--74? how much percent each level?

Disadvantages/Advantages would be great thanks!

Matt

The bracket has it's flaws, but you have to stick with it, the reason everybody has gone 72-74 is due to scaling on enchants/gems + new abilitys.

Going 72 causes gems to be doubled in stats same with enchants.

It's a fun bracket still, for us people who dislike 90, well I do like 90, but I think me getting 2200 in 2s at 90 as a DISC priest is pretty much the highest a disc can get xDD.

Not to mention every game is vs warrior/healer for 20mins.

So the bracket is still Burst city.

Still full of Prots/Rogues/Discs.

Just enjoy it while it lasts!

does anyone know of any decent geared 70-74 resto druids kicking around?
I quit after they dropped resil and not sure how to gear if it's any good?
I'm resto atm, have grandfathered pvp trink and head enchant and stuff, think i'll stay 70

Not saying much but I got to 1800 runnng 70 HPal 70 Arms warrior in 2s.
Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft

Edit: There was a warrior on US who got 2k as a 70 arms warrior, not sure how to spell his name with fancy letters but he ran 70 priest/70 arms.

But when was that?

I got 1800+ by running around in PvE gear with 9K HP and a Holy Pala in PvE gear healing me a long time ago. We never even lost, but ended up being bored since there were hardly/no other twinks back then (during WotLK) and definitely none decked in SWP gear.

Most of my losses came a lot later, when people wanted to play Arena's with me, while they already knew that I sucked, but they thought my gear could make up for it, it didn't. It used to be, but not anymore :(

But when was that?

I got 1800+ by running around in PvE gear with 9K HP and a Holy Pala in PvE gear healing me a long time ago. We never even lost, but ended up being bored since there were hardly/no other twinks back then (during WotLK) and definitely none decked in SWP gear.

Most of my losses came a lot later, when people wanted to play Arena's with me, while they already knew that I sucked, but they thought my gear could make up for it, it didn't. It used to be, but not anymore :(

I got it this patch running 14k health against 72s :p

Users who are viewing this thread