What is the best obtainable shield for FC nowdays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoidance is the key to avoid burst, not HP.

If a feral 1-shots you, you are bad geared. Also, say you have 2,5k hp in FC set. VS a feral, 1,25% damage reduction (98armor), would still come on top with about 11hp (in terms of effective health). So no, grunts shield should never be used unless the opposing team is like 90% casters. Not to mention the 6str which gives a little bit of parry too.

It helps to read the original post champ :D

If you have any further questions about restoration warriors, please feel free to forward them to messi!

Thought this was another thread, oh well. The last sentence doesn't really make sense then.
And a feral won't 1-shot a resto shammy at 6stacks from 2,5k hp, either.

2gv070y.jpg

yesterday
3 min in no stacks no buffs
almost 2100 bite on a fc sham

On FC sham without buffs? If you're saying that is with no berserker, you're either using gems or I call that bullshit.

Wow, he gives evidence and you're still giving such a hard time? What ever happened to the old Mesikammen?

na ill pay that.

Ferocious bite hurts without any stacks.

So Mesikammen please shh

xx

I barely get hit 2k on my frostmage from BiS ap ferals (with savage and tigers fury yes), so it doesn't make sense you would hit more on a char with 25% more armor, without any buffs... Not like it really even matters, but I just find it hard to believe.

There's no proof he wasn't using berserker, I don't suppose it shows on combatlog when it fades anyways. And how can you prove he didnt just remove his rallying cry + max buffs a second before he took the screenshot?

I could log my druid and go bearform which is about the same armor as restoshammy (40-45%), and I bet my account that I don't get hit much over 1,5k by a bis unbuffed feral.

Old Mesikämmen is still here, the same asshole as always. I'm sorry you have mistaked me for a nice guy earlier :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt waste a perfectly good rallycry to make a point XD
i was surprised i hit him that hard as well normally i hit around 1700-1900 on shams with no stacks
as for zerker i think shwinki had it not 100% sure tho.. he asked me what i hit him for after the fact thats the only reason i even looked and took the ss

i wish i had gems but sadly i deleted them on all my chars when dazzle got banned
u wanted proof i gave it... anyways we are far off topic and i think this thread has been answered anyways

lockkkk <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread