What is the best 60s twink?

Mattens

Not buying Dragonflight, prob never will :)

What's the best 60 twink? (In your opinion) Including fun, power and fantasy.
Love yall <3

If we get 285 ilvl honor gear back, for pvp best would probably be aff lock or fury warriors. Both chosen for their high potential of self healing and defensive in addition to being able to do good dmg. Rouge is good at living and locking players down too, not going to do as much dmg as the first 2 though

a good priest or resto druid can be very hard to kill.. but might not be very fun unless you like to pvp heal

If we get 285 ilvl honor gear back, for pvp best would probably be aff lock or fury warriors. Both chosen for their high potential of self healing and defensive in addition to being able to do good dmg. Rouge is good at living and locking players down too, not going to do as much dmg as the first 2 though

a good priest or resto druid can be very hard to kill.. but might not be very fun unless you like to pvp heal

I don't mind pvp healing, but yeah I will most likely do aff lock. ty for the help!

not much you can do to gear right now besides getting carried by 70s in mythic raids.
pvp gear's removed. a duelist stomps around in 100k health vs 30k i226ers in ah gear.
the meta would be about the same as 70, dhs still prolly the most broken op, but it's not looking like there's a critical enough mass for good games, with no great way to gain more geared players.
our 60s xrealmchat is working on learning the raids in fated heroic 930 est wednesday nights, and welcome more ppl that want to pve. as far as pve goes hunter's prolly on top i think. i see a ton of them. plenty of specs are fun if you're not looking for broken-level-ez.

Last edited:
not much you can do to gear right now besides getting carried by 70s in mythic raids.
pvp gear's removed. a duelist stomps around in 100k health vs 30k i226ers in ah gear.
the meta would be about the same as 70, dhs still prolly the most broken op, but it's not looking like there's a critical enough mass for good games, with no great way to gain more geared players.
our 60s xrealmchat is working on learning the raids in fated heroic 930 est wednesday nights, and welcome more ppl that want to pve. as far as pve goes hunter's prolly on top i think. i see a ton of them. plenty of specs are fun if you're not looking for broken-level-ez.
Sounds nice so u mean a heroic with only lvl 60s If so then i would love to join

Users who are viewing this thread