What is needed to play US if your EU?

Ok so with this post i have the question, What do i need and have to change to play on US servers.

I want to try US 19 twinking out, And with this post i also search for a US funding Twink guild,

Grats,Pindakaas.

well i remember reading somewhere that ever since some patch just changing realm list doesnt work......

Andraklas7 said:
Pindakass you fail at getting the AGM on EU servers so you reroll on US? lol

ps: why would someone ever go to play on us when eu is the best

Because Pindakass is the shit, and we're trading CD keys <3.

What I said earlier about not being able to login was true, but I think it's been verified that if you change your config.wtf in the config folder AND your realmlist.wtf you can login. On a fresh install or after deleting your config/cache I was able to login to EU just by changing the realmlist, so I can verify that information.

Andraklas7 said:
Pindakass you fail at getting the AGM on EU servers so you reroll on US? lol

ps: why would someone ever go to play on us when eu is the best

I fail at getting AGM on eu servers? that the biggest joke ever im aiming for my 2nd AGM on Draenor, yesterday i got 3 arena masters.

Dont down me if you only saw me lose once or twice, immature 10 year old.

PS: Your the guy thats camping my ass, altough the 80s with me always crush you like a fuckin Peanut.

you can make a new Bnet account put a US address, make a guest account, and download the US client. Theres still no way to transfer accounts From EU to US or vice versa.

I have a us account thats inactive, aka put time on it and you can play it.

Users who are viewing this thread