What is item scaling??

Twinking

Legend
What is it? for example i've heard BvB giving 9 agility at lvl 22 or something and parachute cloak giving 10 agi and feet of the lynx etc. So how does it work? does the items somehow give more stats when you are higher lvl? i know my items give the amount they say they give.

Whenever you find yourself at a lower level in any bracket, X amount of item levels is added to your items, making them more powerful and bringing them in line with the items available at max level. In the case of the 20-24 bracket, 1 item level is added to all items per level you are below 24. This means that if you are level 20, all your items gain an additional 4 item levels. At 22, you would get 2 item levels, probably making a lot of your gear superior. How the difference affects items is hard for me to say, as I haven't done extensive testing on it. All items react different to the increased item level, but to say there is no difference would definitely be wrong.

I replied to a similar thread not too long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much! This was exactly what I was looking for! :) but now this makes me think if it's worth to lvl to 24. because my rogue is 24 and im kinda worried now :S

Your a rogue playing against f2ps does it really matter if your 22 or 24? Even if u play against a 24. skill > gear thoses tiny stats scaling.

Users who are viewing this thread