US What is going on?

Still gonna take months for the noob 29s to learn how to use those lmao
Stay ignorant.
Depends on damage those spells will end up doing. cant see anything being op for long time if hp/dmg scales down proportionally from endgame.
It comes down to utility, there is a big difference period. There is more to work with/enjoy with the available abilities at hand.

Last edited:
Stay ignorant.

It comes down to utility, there is a big difference period. There is more to work with/enjoy with the available abilities at hand.
How do you enjoy a game when you can have a chance at 2 shotting people and gy camping, the gy camping games are the most boring and worse games there are like what's the fun of being the best and easiest class when all you do is press 4 buttons and you killed 2 people that's no were near enjoyable, what's enjoyable is trying to kill a 29 spriest on your lvl 20 rogue, you might fail but it's way more fun

I havent been active in a few months, but before i burned out i had been leveling through battlegrounds.

Games were easily as competitve as 20-29 pugs. The que times were also relatively short.

How do you enjoy a game when you can have a chance at 2 shotting people and gy camping, the gy camping games are the most boring and worse games there are like what's the fun of being the best and easiest class when all you do is press 4 buttons and you killed 2 people that's no were near enjoyable, what's enjoyable is trying to kill a 29 spriest on your lvl 20 rogue, you might fail but it's way more fun
You are looking at this the wrong way,

I am all for ANY bracket including level 20s, its no fun playing against easy opponents. What you need to understand is that 29s have more to offer, especially in Legion. Whether level 20 players like it or not our bracket is one in the same, given what abilities 29s work with [especially in Legion] you would be silly to think that playing at level 20 is better then playing at level 29. The only good thing level 20 players have brought to the table is activity, in Legion if "exp on" merges with "exp off" that wont be a factor anymore.

Last edited:

I am all for ANY bracket including level 20s, its no fun playing against easy opponents. What you need to understand is that 29s have more to offer, especially in Legion. Whether level 20 players like it or not our bracket is one in the same, given what abilities 29s work with [especially in Legion] you would be silly to think that the 20 bracket is better then the 29 bracket. The only good thing that level 20 players have brought to the table is activity, in Legion if "exp on" merges with "exp off" that wont matter anymore.

Also Blizzard said "Stay the Fuck around your Holy Paladin." (With my auras and all.)

You know what would be awesome, since Blizz seem to be trying to level the playing field out with the gear and no enchants in Legion, why don't they go the extra step and give all toons all their abilities in each bracket, at least for instanced PvP. That would put everyone on a level playing field.

I have to be honest, I am slightly envious of the extra abilities from 21 - 29 including the Glyph slot, and if I had more time I would re-sub to pick those up. I did have some 24's back in the day ;)

But on the otherhand, I seem to have a bit of a fetish where I like to go out of my way to drop 29's, be it arena or bg's :p I especially like dropping them in bg's and watching them lose their 10+ buffs :cool: Yeah, I know, it's a bit cruel, but hey, it's fun!

I am all for ANY bracket including level 20s, its no fun playing against easy opponents. What you need to understand is that 29s have more to offer, especially in Legion. Whether level 20 players like it or not our bracket is one in the same, given what abilities 29s work with [especially in Legion] you would be silly to think that playing at level 20 is better then playing at level 29. The only good thing level 20 players have brought to the table is activity, in Legion if "exp on" merges with "exp off" that wont be a factor anymore.
It's not that 20s are better it's that it's more fun and more of a challenge to play 20s I mean if you hate trying and actual competition go for it and roll 29s but I just think that legion will make the game better since the 29s have more shit because it gives 20s more of a challenge

So first off, I really like this thread. Thanks to @Lil for flashing these points to the community.

I would like think that the 20-29 bracket is not dead and is not gone to shit. Like some said already, those of us who liked to step up to get competitive content for the bracket going have been drained of their motivation for reasons such as:
-how their efforts were being supported by the community
-the current state of the game

Personally, I took myself and some of my closest friends from 20s, those who also happen to be the ones dedicated to the bracket, and joined the 19s bracket to compete in this years Twink Cup.

After the Cup we would really like to come back to 20s and help the bracket be good again, but in general I think what we need is a new start, that being legion, to bring back some interest, hype and competition.

Yet we cant carry the bracket, and what it needs is posiive faces that help the community in general and that are able and willing to contribute.

Dont worry 20s I wont give up on you!

Love, Manny

So first off, I really like this thread. Thanks to @Lil for flashing these points to the community.

I would like think that the 20-29 bracket is not dead and is not gone to shit. Like some said already, those of us who liked to step up to get competitive content for the bracket going have been drained of their motivation for reasons such as:
-how their efforts were being supported by the community
-the current state of the game

Personally, I took myself and some of my closest friends from 20s, those who also happen to be the ones dedicated to the bracket, and joined the 19s bracket to compete in this years TC.

After the Cup we would really like to come back to 20s and help the bracket be good again, but in general I think what we need is a new start, that being legion, to bring back some interest, hype and competition.

Yet we cant carry the bracket, and what it needs is posiive faces that help the community in general and that are able and willing to contribute.

Dont worry 20s I wont give up on you!

Love, Manny
The thing is that 20s are stingy bitches that talk shit about anyone trying to help

Hope this bracket will be fixed in the future

I for one do not see a fix in this bracket, come Legion, 29s will still have a lot of advantages over 20s. And it will still probably be unpleasant playing a level 20 character. Some may say, well since there are SE accounts, lets all go 20s and keep it balanced, they all go ahead and do it (most of them). And some others may be like, oh gothca, ima pwn these nawbs, im 2x more op with my abilities, or i want to have more abilities, but i still enjoy this bracket, so i have to roll 29s for that... etc etc.

See, it is either go 29, either go 20. You are the decider, you either chose to play with disadvantages, or with advantages. Thus, this bracket in a way, for some people will remain a challenge, and for some it will be Doomed. That is in technical terms though, because as many of us know, a bracket can worsen or better itself by it's community, and the players. If the player sets up and maintains some sort of event (like 19s), this bracket will become even more competitive. getting into 10v10 will open a player's mind into objectiveness and the importance of a game (WSG Mainly).

Overall i am talking about a BG perspective, respectively Warsong Gulch, but what i said may apply to arenas as well.

It's not that 20s are better it's that it's more fun and more of a challenge to play 20s I mean if you hate trying and actual competition go for it and roll 29s but I just think that legion will make the game better since the 29s have more shit because it gives 20s more of a challenge
the challenge depends on the game wtf? like if im in WSG and the enemy has better players then I'm going to get a challenge regardless. if my team's stomping it's no challenge regardless. 29s are more fun for me because I get to play a bigger role in the games

the challenge depends on the game wtf? like if im in WSG and the enemy has better players then I'm going to get a challenge regardless. if my team's stomping it's no challenge regardless. 29s are more fun for me because I get to play a bigger role in the games
People think the way you do and then that's how 3 29 bm monks enter the bg on 1 side thinking their 29 because it's a bigger role but with more 29s in the bracket the less competitive it will be, even if everyone ran 29s it would still not be competitive due to the fact that 29s are completely unbalanced within all the 29 classes. You shouldn't forget that without 20s the bracket wouldn't be as big as it is today. 20s are the people that made the actual bracket s competitive thing rather than just 29s locking their xp getting some chants and sniping xp on noobs back in the day. You can say 29s are as competitive as 20s but its a fact that 20s get more of a challenge than 29s

People think the way you do and then that's how 3 29 bm monks enter the bg on 1 side thinking their 29 because it's a bigger role but with more 29s in the bracket the less competitive it will be, even if everyone ran 29s it would still not be competitive due to the fact that 29s are completely unbalanced within all the 29 classes. You shouldn't forget that without 20s the bracket wouldn't be as big as it is today. 20s are the people that made the actual bracket s competitive thing rather than just 29s locking their xp getting some chants and sniping xp on noobs back in the day. You can say 29s are as competitive as 20s but its a fact that 20s get more of a challenge than 29s
i play the games, that's how they pan out. if shit gets too easy on one faction i switch sides. games can be very competitive and challenging regardless. guess we'll agree to disagree??

btw i was a f2p 20 back in the day, i just roll with the times, there is no reason to be a f2p anymore other than if you wanna gimp yourself like the 10s or if you wanna save $$$$

The bracket's almost come full circle since the merger: at the onset 29s flourished, and to counter, a lot of f2ps went vet. But many more f2ps just quit. Thinks were kind of competitive with wargames for awhile in the 20s, thanks to people like Burg, but the lack vets in regrular bgs pinned 29 premades vs jajas. Pops died; 29s killed it. Maybe they'll go away, and f2ps will flourish, but as soon as activity pops up on their radar, they'll come back. it's a cycle, and hard to kill a troll.

It's 19s or nothing. Even 100s is stale. No one cares about RBGs. Arenas are meh. The only thing really active is horde Ashran premades. And if you don't know what that's about, then you're better off for it.

Personally, I'm finding WoW in general to be little stale, but maybe that's it's just how it is at the end of the expansion. I'm still going to queue 19s, but I'm going to start mixing in other games so I don't get soured on it entirely. I'm really hoping they can do something to fix pvp in Legion (getting rid of gear advantage would be a great step).

Nice to see a familiar face again. If you were looking at getting back in, STARTER might be a good place. I see a lot of familiar names on their roster.

Pops died; 29s killed it. Maybe they'll go away, and f2ps will flourish, but as soon as activity pops up on their radar, they'll come back. it's a cycle, and hard to kill a troll.
i don't understand posts like this when AV is popping on weekdays right now. like do you even play?

I'm one of the Vets who finally come back to wow after little 6months break. And just recently discovered that TI moved to here.
What I noticed is that there is a lot more 20s f2p in game who are just new. Here and there I spot some old geared up Vets . I think it is just the 29s FOTM peeps who discouraged Vets from playing.

Overall the few who still play are still great peeps , I received some warm welcome ( better then from guild who I was used to raid with). Got to love Twinks they are some great people . Happy to be part of this group. ( any bracket)

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread