What is everyone looking forward to?

ReckoningOG

Veteran
Personally I’m looking forward to killing hours just camping barrens chat trolling /1 or just telling chuck Norris jokes.

I’m also looking forward to all the QQing about twinks by 60s who camp westfall / stv in groups ganking lowbie lvlers. Or lvl 60 shamans QQing about twinks “1 shotting” their alt and not seeing the irony of it coming from a shaman.

What are you guys looking forward to the most?

Also Chuck Norris once threw a grenade and killed 50 people. Then the grenade blew up.

Im most excited for the people who "just came back to try the game" but just spend 100% of their time on retail complaining about how "shit" retail is and how much "better" classic is in trade chat to be gone

Personally I’m looking forward to killing hours just camping barrens chat trolling /1 or just telling chuck Norris jokes.

I’m also looking forward to all the QQing about twinks by 60s who camp westfall / stv in groups ganking lowbie lvlers. Or lvl 60 shamans QQing about twinks “1 shotting” their alt and not seeing the irony of it coming from a shaman.

What are you guys looking forward to the most?

Also Chuck Norris once threw a grenade and killed 50 people. Then the grenade blew up.
Looking forward to see history repeat itself, players find more changes 2-4 months later into release, we all go back to Light's Hope/Light's Vengeance-Northdale, and then wait 20 years for Activi$ion blizzard to try again.
I mean look at what you just wrote, you want to recreate Chuck Norris jokes in Barrens Chat.
"The epidemic has already begun and we have you to thank for it."

I don't intend to play classic, but I am really looking forward to watching other people suffer, master looter is a good example of this. There will be ninja videos, lol.
Aye, I’ll probably play classic once the youtuber/twitch streamers take a break with the realization of the problem.

But until then, we probably have this to look forward to:

Looking forward to see history repeat itself, players find more changes 2-4 months later into release, we all go back to Light's Hope/Light's Vengeance-Northdale, and then wait 20 years for Activi$ion blizzard to try again.

I mean look at what you just wrote, you want to recreate Chuck Norris jokes in Barrens Chat.
"The epidemic has already begun and we have you to thank for it."
Chick Norris jokes never died, like him they’re immortal.

I’m looking forward to the carebear twinks who started in the last decade never actually making a twink because they’re too lazy / bad to make end game characters so they can have one. Then for the handful that do make it, I look forward to watching them lose horribly when their made up rules don’t protect them in bg’s. They’ll then refuse competitive play unless their rules protect them, and they’ll find nobody cares.
In the meantime I look forward to single handily surviving with the flag until the bad twinks afk out so I can win 2 hours in. Good times.
But first, I’m looking forward to end game pvp. :)

I’m looking forward to the carebear twinks who started in the last decade never actually making a twink because they’re too lazy / bad to make end game characters so they can have one. Then for the handful that do make it, I look forward to watching them lose horribly when their made up rules don’t protect them in bg’s. They’ll then refuse competitive play unless their rules protect them, and they’ll find nobody cares.
In the meantime I look forward to single handily surviving with the flag until the bad twinks afk out so I can win 2 hours in. Good times.
But first, I’m looking forward to end game pvp. :)

oh joy, this edgel0rd is back again.

pls go back to whatever hole you crawled from.

edit: lol'd @ "single handily"

They’ll then refuse competitive play unless their rules protect them, and they’ll find nobody cares.
Classic pvp is not competitive it's a shitshow lmao

No competitive player wants to sit in a sap or poly for like an entire minute, bgs with no timers, clunky ass pvp encounters where the outcome almost always relies solely on some engineering shit, etc. I can only imagine bgs are just going to be GY farms.

I ran away from school everyday to level up my "weapon" skills in WoW on the training dummies in the early expansions... Now I`m rich and I dont have to work. I have the whole time on the world and I never leave my room and my laptop but... I wont do the "weapon" skiils shit again :D Its too boring... Fock Classic :p I`ll stay in retail.

Seeing if pvp brackets will be active. If 39s pop daily it’s gunna be lit
Offer still stands, I just need time to creat income.

I offer this to you purely because even though I mained a mage I never truely learnt to play one until watching you.

Also I was thinking of people who used to play and wondering if they’re going to return, you happen to know if eldsparfray will return? Between him and Suppress I learnt fast how to play a rogue at 39.
[doublepost=1564351546,1564351403][/doublepost]Double post.

I’m looking forward to my down time on my rogue stacking intellect to lvl that sword, dagger and bow skill.

Users who are viewing this thread