what have i done :( :( :(

Hello,

I thought i've heard somewhere that i could send my heirloom from my P2P -> F2P account ..
So i decided to seen full cloth loom set including everything !!
Wpn/offhand u name it ..

On my F2P it says i can't access this feature ..
so is my heirloom lost now ???

Wait... So you're telling me you did not read the agreement notification before creating your trial account?

Yes my accounts are linked, i thought someone told me that if i linked a F2P account with my P2P account i was able to send my heirlooms. .. but with JP being removed from the game - what is the point of making f2p now ??

I think I probably owe you a small apology there. In your other thread I said that with a linked account, you would be able to access your P2P's mounts, pets, titles, and (when they create its tab) your BoAs. I made assumptions about what you already knew regarding the future BoA tab. But no, you cannot mail BoAs or anything else to your F2P.

Your best bet is to open a ticket and tell them you didn't realize that the other character can't access them, and could they please move the BoAs back.

F2Ps are able to get former JP BoAs through the Darkmoon Faire, and of course honor BoAs the old fashioned way. I believe that soon enough we'll have a BoA tab as well, but, don't let that stop you from working on your F2P in the meantime, as it's going to take some time to get your other slots BIS as well as getting your AGM etc. And you can do quite well as an F2P in your pre-BoA BIS dungeon gear.

Everything's gonna be allright, don't panic :)

i figured this out the hard way in WOTLK when i mailed my ruby shaded to my trial acc, they had an arcanum on them too and i never redeemed my sub to grab them at the time :(

Yes my accounts are linked, i thought someone told me that if i linked a F2P account with my P2P account i was able to send my heirlooms. .. but with JP being removed from the game - what is the point of making f2p now ??

Trial accounts cannot use the mailbox. You cannot send or receive mail. Really not sure how this thread is even a thing.

There are ways... Mysterious ways... More than one way in fact...
Some of them have even been discussed on this very forum...
/cheers

WOW WTF ARE YOU DOING ???? TRYING TO GAIN P2P ADVANTAGES THROUGH YOUR LINKED ACCOUNT?

THE F2P COMMUNITY TAKES FAIR PLAY VERY SERIOUSLY

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN TRY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT

I BET YOU EVEN HAD LV90 ENCHANTS PUT ONTO YOUR BOAS TOO?

*edit: sry for caps

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW WTF ARE YOU DOING ???? TRYING TO GAIN P2P ADVANTAGES THROUGH YOUR LINKED ACCOUNT?

What hast thou wrought? Or don't you know? F2P is srs bsns.

Last edited by a moderator:

u w0t m8

Like oh my gawd like, but yeah like. Like f2ps like never like ever like used an exploit like, but yeah...
/cheers like

I think I probably owe you a small apology there. In your other thread I said that with a linked account, you would be able to access your P2P's mounts, pets, titles, and (when they create its tab) your BoAs. I made assumptions about what you already knew regarding the future BoA tab. But no, you cannot mail BoAs or anything else to your F2P.

Your best bet is to open a ticket and tell them you didn't realize that the other character can't access them, and could they please move the BoAs back.

F2Ps are able to get former JP BoAs through the Darkmoon Faire, and of course honor BoAs the old fashioned way. I believe that soon enough we'll have a BoA tab as well, but, don't let that stop you from working on your F2P in the meantime, as it's going to take some time to get your other slots BIS as well as getting your AGM etc. And you can do quite well as an F2P in your pre-BoA BIS dungeon gear.

Everything's gonna be allright, don't panic :)

Awwww nice to see some people are still nice and supportive ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread