what happened to TI?

it's really hard to explain but this sums it up

[video=youtube;fPK0Szuhz1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPK0Szuhz1I[/video]

Drayner, care to elaborate on the details of the name change? Why did you think it was necessary? And what're the new 'rules and 'vision''?

No elaboration on why it was necessary, but to me, it was.

The new rules and vision are incoming. They will be amended by Mazurati at some time in the future.

Drayner said:
No elaboration on why it was necessary, but to me, it was.

The new rules and vision are incoming. They will be amended by Mazurati at some time in the future.

Hey Drayner, can you help fix my Blog and add in the 2 Videos, I specify where in the Comments. I'm probably doing it wrong or something, I tried the embed codes, insert video option, the plain old youtube url and a few other things.

You can delete this post once you read it.

Lol, and I thought I got gkicked. . .

I liked the TwinkInfo Guild, wish it never disbanded and was around for it. Semi waste of a reroll but that was my fault for buying into the ruin hype.

(Que times are saving grace)

Also,

Originally Posted by Goma

it's really hard to explain but this sums it up

YouTube - Screaming At Cats

Not amateur troll. Funny.

User said:
I liked the TwinkInfo Guild, wish it never disbanded and was around for it. Semi waste of a reroll but that was my fault for buying into the ruin hype.

(Que times are saving grace)

You do realize that the guild is not over right? It just changed names.

Drayner said:
You do realize that the guild is not over right? It just changed names.

You don't change a large guilds name..

All that transferring is too much trouble for a change of letters above your name imo.

I think it's similar to kablams viewpoint on what made the guild special and differentiated from the other guilds is the direct association with the site itself. In a superficial way, i liked the name?

Obviously the core good players moved onto w/a vengeance. So nothing actual has changed.

Xio said:
You don't change a large guilds name..

All that transferring is too much trouble for a change of letters above your name imo.

1. /gquit
  2. accept guild invite

Personally, I like the change. Not only did <Twink Info> develop a rather negative reputation, for whatever reason, but I think it's also good to separate the guild from the site. I prefer the new name over the old as well.

hmm..completely going from one guild to another for the sake of a guild name seems rather stupid...i mean...im sure you had a whole gbank already established and everything...and with so many members, this would be a ridiculous process....i honestly preferred the Twink Info guild name tbh. I mean really...after the trouble you guys all went through already being associated with the site, there's practically no way its going to become disassociated so easily with the switch of a guild name. Same with your rep imo, everyone knows w/a vengeance = Twink Info...so what difference does it make?

fake edit: srry for the dot dot dotz... silly lock instincts

Yeah, but its Drayners site. He doesnt want the guild associated with it. People here will know about it. A lot of people wont. Not such a bad thing imo. Why spend time debating it? Its a done deal, and its his decision.

It's said, it's done, we're moving on and if someone doesn't like it... well, fuck em... I don't care.

Pogostick said:
With a Vengeance.

I am EU an I know this, slack moar plz

What does you being in EU have anything to do with knowing the guild name faster than somebody else, troll moar plz

Users who are viewing this thread