What happened to my faction change?

Holythane

Lewno
Yesterday night around 2 hours before the deadline of 50% off i purchased a faction change. I then waited for a few hours then re-logged and found it wasn't done so i was like OK ? il wait longer and then i get this? Two holythanes????????????????????????
Can anyone help with this?

View attachment 2257View attachment 2258

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_061113_093022.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_061113_093022.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 271
  • WoWScrnShot_061113_093019.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_061113_093019.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 247

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_061113_094835.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_061113_094835.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 227
Yesterday night around 2 hours before the deadline of 50% off i purchased a faction change. I then waited for a few hours then re-logged and found it wasn't done so i was like OK ? il wait longer and then i get this? Two holythanes????????????????????????
Can anyone help with this?

I had the same issue. I contacted a GM and he cancelled the xfer and deleted the extra char (You can't log any of them anyways). Be sure you're NOT using Google Chrome! It wil bugg out! I tried to finalize payment using Google Chrome, and it went fucking bananas on my ass and caused this to happen. Even after the GM cancelled my xfer and I could log my char my battle.net account said the change was still pending. What you want to do is go to your battle.net page using Internet Explorer. There it won't bug out and be all weird. Then you can initiate your xfer properly, it won't bug and all will b fine! :D

Hope this helps!

thanks for the info.... but it now costs normal price ffs...

Blizzard knows there was issues with these translations. I would say if you contact them and ask they'll let you do it again for the 50% off

did it to me a few months back, when the faction is ready it'll fix to one character.

and you should be able to log on the one without numbers in the name

Users who are viewing this thread