What expansion procs what now?

Yeah, I think that might have been it for me... I got bored and resubbed more accounts instead. :LUL:

Thank you for clarifying it.

edit- got a picture up in another thread, kind of relevant so I'll put it here too. Mostly on value of farming epic items post patch where you cant currently enchant them vs. blue stuff you got before and did:

(it's a dungeon quest reward at 20 vs a drop, so not a great example. Epic dungeon loot would be better)
TKnE6z4.jpg

Running 3 or more characters isnt a bad thing if you have the accounts/friends to do it cuz it lower the number of times that the high level will get one of the drops... although they still seem to get the item you're after almost every time. :kms:

Hahah that's the worst feeling ever for sure!

Plate int users have it easy.

Coulda just said Holy Paladins, there's not many other plate int users but yeah why not just suboptimal for armor but a decent placeholder.

It's only Mines, Shadowmoon burials, Iron Docks and Auchindoun.
For some reason the guide shows lvl 20 loot (ilvl 44) for all others too but we can't seem to access them.

Vanilla cannot proc socket (or chance is extremely low).
Well, Wrongalot.... if you dont KNOW it cant dont say it CANT. Dont say, "it cant.... unless it's just uncommon."

Just S-T-F-U and let people who arent wrong every single time they post handle the information.

https://xpoff.com/goto/post?id=1304038#post-1304038

Can confirm socket proc on vanilla drops. Happened to get one on my lvl 13/14 druid going through bfd. Thought I was hallucinating.
Note: this was while being run by a max level character, so legacy loot was on.

However, after blasting 30-40 various vanilla instances on my 20 (both legacy loot and not), I have yet to get another socket proc. Plenty of terts, though. Thus, socket feels pretty rare; but I might just have bad luck.

Sock ring.PNG

You probably know that but Legion blue quest rewards can WF to epic ilvl87, an alternative to boring WoD spam.

Also TBC blue quest rewards with sockets as people pointed out.

The shadowmoon helm with 3 sockets would be so sick...

gotten 3 socket charged gears from gnomer and 0 non socket lugnuts. 30 runs in now rofl.
I have the auchenai cloth quest reward as an epic ilvl 87 triple socket. its pretty nice tbh
2 socket beast binder rings from SM after 4 runs

I just want either the armsmasters sealed locket of the lagnut so I can have a nice 31% haste 30% vers but neither wants to drop for me lol

Anyone gotten any legion dungeon upgrades? Soon as you hit xpac cap they've always warforged like crazy for my high level running toons... would be nice if that trickled to us. Even just socket/tert would be sweet but a guy's gotta dream.

edit- I did the crypts and shadow labs quests today on 4 toons and got zero ugrades... grrr. :mad:

so I can have a nice 31% haste 30% vers

I got a nice 30% haste on my WW monk via ToC crap 112.... good thing that's the absolute worst stat for WW. :KEKW:

Anyone gotten any legion dungeon upgrades? Soon as you hit xpac cap they've always warforged like crazy for my high level running toons... would be nice if that trickled to us. Even just socket/tert would be sweet but a guy's gotta dream.

edit- I did the crypts and shadow labs quests today on 4 toons and got zero ugrades... grrr. :mad:

I got a nice 30% haste on my WW monk via ToC crap 112.... good thing that's the absolute worst stat for WW. :KEKW:

Yeah I feel like 30% haste is the sweet spot on my priest as shadow or holy. So getting vers after that is my goal. I just dont have a lagnut or sealed socket in my bank for some reason so I have to farm them again shrug. My resto druid is 35/35 split atm for vers haste and its a lot of fun lol.

Wow that sucks! I used to get them all the time on my high level, like almost every drop. i always traded the good ones to my twink just in case blizz screwed up and let me use them.... :LUL:

Users who are viewing this thread