What does the bracket need?

What does the 39 Twink Bracket need?

• Total voters
I have a full BIS pod war but I always get stuck playing my holy pal because Ally has 0 other decent healers that I have played with yet. I have 2 extra PoD's not equip sitting in my bank and nobody wants to use them. Everybody wants to roll locks and 90% of them can't use correct curses or have the right pet out.

Ally healers are seriously lacking. If you are interested in rolling heals or druid FC and aren't a complete dipshit I will help fund you on Ally Thunderfury.

I got an extra bushmaster and those blue of power bracers if anyone wants to roll a hunter on my server. It's pve and just me right now but I can help with dungeon runs and a maybe a little bit of funding.

healers/fcs for ally for sure. Numbers for ally as well since horde when they group seem to always end up being either full premade(2 groups pulled same bg) or nothing but pugs. it is rare there is a middle ground but those middle ground games are the ones I actually enjoy. They are the ones that last for 1-2 hours and have 20+ flag returns before the first cap.

horde need more mages I have not seen one horde mage, that range cc is key and we also need more active druid fcs

Games have been very tight lately, Ally is bringing the heat. I've had a bunch of interruptions which have ruined some epic battles unfortunately. It feels more balanced than ever though.

Definitely second the need for Horde Mages and Druids, although I finally got a game in with my homeboy today on his 35 Druid, he's gonna be a monster.

Ally healers are seriously lacking. If you are interested in rolling heals or druid FC and aren't a complete dipshit I will help fund you on Ally Thunderfury.
What is your discord i will try match queue in with your team.

Alliance def needs hunters warriors mages. I got stuck in multiple games yesterday where I had flag for over a hr and no one could do anything to horde flag carrier. Even when I'm getting rushed constantly

Horde- Healers.
Alliance- idk maybe better warlocks and mages
my guy you sat in mid fake casting me like 3 times..... Im a pally
[doublepost=1580239897,1580239673][/doublepost]I feel like both factions need Dedicated FC's first and foremost. Follow that up with just as dedicated healers, Because the imbalance of horde racials and trolololpurge Pod shammys is quite overwhelming. The same can be said for Ret pally. countless times i can seal of command my way through a team and solo return. Heals Heals Heals!!!

We need a Druid like keklol on alliance side haha

well im not trying to start nothing with anyone but i will say that we need a druid not some one that faps on cd. its bad enough in pugs ally side to even get heals or FC let alone having to kill kek lare offensive or any druid/hunter fc for that matter especially with faps ugh but its w/e i suppose. like i said i dont mean to upset anyone just saying it would be nice to roll without it constantly

Yea I feel you on that, I haven't really seen him fap but that shit does getting annoying. I had a pretty competitive game with soge and some other twinks yesterday till both rogues popped fap+prep sprint for back to back caps.

Yea I feel you on that, I haven't really seen him fap but that shit does getting annoying. I had a pretty competitive game with soge and some other twinks yesterday till both rogues popped fap+prep sprint for back to back caps.
Anyone that Faps period gets no respek. Played Kek yesterday and he just fapped his way to victory. Literally a cheatcode. Xpoff used to ban people from premades back in the day that used faps..

What the bracket needs is not just more players on one faction as it is some small adjustments in the way some of the community plays. We should try to stay away from things like GY camping as it only hurts our bracket ques and it’s just BM. Respect the fact people are going to do to what they can to secure a win. Unfortunately not every game is going to be balanced sometimes it’s going to 2 twinks vs 7-8 etc...just enjoy the game and put up the best fight you can. Players will respect you a lot more when they see where the advantage is and instead of quitting or AFKing you don’t stop until the scoreboard. It’s a small bracket, we don’t need players quitting because they’re being griefed or BM’d.

Or people should buck up and not cry about shit. Back in my day in Nightfall battlegroup, our goal was to camp the GY lol. Dominate the enemy.

my guy you sat in mid fake casting me like 3 times..... Im a pally
[doublepost=1580239897,1580239673][/doublepost]I feel like both factions need Dedicated FC's first and foremost. Follow that up with just as dedicated healers, Because the imbalance of horde racials and trolololpurge Pod shammys is quite overwhelming. The same can be said for Ret pally. countless times i can seal of command my way through a team and solo return. Heals Heals Heals!!!
lol wut? Theres no way I was that high fake casting a pally unless there was a warrior or rogue on me too

Horde delusion on here is still increasing.
Blaming queue times on GY camping (which I've not seen happen to me)?
Rather than there being more horde queueing than alliance.

Newsflash Alliance queues are 0-3 minutes at peak times.I hearth to menethil harbour between games to fish oily blackmouth which go for 10g/20 on my server.Half the time I can't make it from the inn to the dock.I demand longer queue times!

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with gy camping if you aren't purposely holding the flag.

Those horde queue times are crazy, I got a 34 mage horde side I was thinking about twinking and I tried a couple bgs. I had consistent 20 min queues, don't get how you guys deal with that haha.

Horde delusion on here is still increasing.
Blaming queue times on GY camping (which I've not seen happen to me)?
Rather than there being more horde queueing than alliance.

Newsflash Alliance queues are 0-3 minutes at peak times.I hearth to menethil harbour between games to fish oily blackmouth which go for 10g/20 on my server.Half the time I can't make it from the inn to the dock.I demand longer queue times!
My guy brought out the "newsflash" lol
I think most everyone knows about the faction imbalance, it was only one person who mentioned graveyard camping wich i've seen happen to both sides. That being said I don't think that has anything to do with queue times. I'm definitely in agreement that it is what it is if you're getting camped, either find your way out or leave, Shake it off and move on to the next game.

horde need more mages I have not seen one horde mage, that range cc is key and we also need more active druid fcs

I see you
[doublepost=1580286292,1580286146][/doublepost]
Anyone that Faps period gets no respek. Played Kek yesterday and he just fapped his way to victory. Literally a cheatcode. Xpoff used to ban people from premades back in the day that used faps..

Dispel is key. FAPs are fair game.

Users who are viewing this thread