What do you guys use to capture video?

Is there something out there that doesn't take ton's of editing and is easy to use?

I'm interested in doing some videos of each of my twinks and posting to get input on play style and such.

you mean 4 gb ?

well, yes, i guess it s a protection system... in case you push the button for mistake and records 24 hours of uncompressed material which can result in overloading your poor hard disk

anyway, i am a profesional film maker soo i can tell you that when you pass the 4 gb per recording it means that your material has a 99% to be boring.

try record only the intresting parts... and change angles if you can... and don t put a stupid metallica on the sound cause it s not in the same univers...

RC-ST. said:
you mean 4 gb ?

well, yes, i guess it s a protection system... in case you push the button for mistake and records 24 hours of uncompressed material which can result in overloading your poor hard disk

anyway, i am a profesional film maker soo i can tell you that when you pass the 4 gb per recording it means that your material has a 99% to be boring.

try record only the intresting parts... and change angles if you can... and don t put a stupid metallica on the sound cause it s not in the same univers...

Hmm. I'm interested :p

X-fire works best for me. Fraps lags my computer far too much.

I use fraps. Takes a lot of space, insane quality. So if you want good looking movies (not saying you have to edit them much) use fraps. I can give you a full version free link.

Users who are viewing this thread