What do you drive?

Tonkks

Tônks
I had to jack this thread from MMO-Champion. Thought it would be interesting to drag it here :) So what do you drive? Be specific; model, engine type, milage, MPG or anything you feel you should share.

Ill get the ball rolling:

I got my licence about a month ago, and back in November or so my dad and i drove like 5 hours to pick up my car. It is a 1973 Porsche 914, 4 cylinder 5 speed manual transmission. Bought it with about 80k miles on it, and i get about 26 MPG in town and 31 highway (very light- great on the mpg)

babies_car_outside_day32a.jpg

2007 Grey Mozda 6
Almost 70,000 Miles on it

97 tracer. Gets amazing mpg, cheap to fill up. 191k miles and still runnin like a champ

1272382224_2010-toyota-rav4_1.jpg

2010 RAV4

i own 4 vehicles becuase im old and cars were my first hobby. i normally drive an 87 s10 4x4 with 4 inches of lift and 31's. 99 vortec 4.3 v6 swap. gets about 24mpg mixed driving. my wife drives an 04 saturn ion 2 with a head port/polish, exhaust and eibach sport springs. its an ecotech 2.4l 4 cylinder with a 5 speed auto. averages 32 mpg. my toy is a 63 ford falcon that hasnt been ran since 09 because i had kids and got poor. but the last driveline combination averaged 6 mpg on 93 octane

'04 Subaru WRX...perfect Colorado car. Love it. Easily one of the best cars I've owned and it's super fun to drive in every season.

-Ink

03 Acura RSX Type S

(this one isn't mine specifically, but mine looks just like this)

acurarsxtypesfpfront1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread