What do you do with Marks of Honor?

Well this new item level focus does truly suck. Many of us cannot use our old gear, and all of us can’t customize our toons with unique enchants. Back in the day, a mage (just an example) would have 3+ sets. One for max HP for FC/support, one for max frost/Fire/arcane damage, and usually a hybrid of both. You dont have that kind of customization anymore.

I DO like the fast queue times, and games being more competitive than just “they have 5 twinks and we have 2, its gg”. It would be nice if there was a way for blizz to bring back old gear and enchants, but still scale everyone to level 19.

Good times and bad times.. i also would like for trinkets and enchants etc to still work in BG.. but atm what i like most about twinking is seeing how every expansion is so very different from one another... and even when i play wow not actively at all.. those things are always fun to keep track of.

The things that are exciting right now are the ilvl and stat squish.. and how will it impact us twinks? also BfA is focused a lot on Horde vs Alliance and i hope twinks can also participate in that... also i just love how powerful twinks are right now in scaled events..
and will the pre BfA event be just as good as the pre legion event? i really hope so!
every expansion we'll get twinked even more!

Good times and bad times.. i also would like for trinkets and enchants etc to still work in BG.. but atm what i like most about twinking is seeing how every expansion is so very different from one another... and even when i play wow not actively at all.. those things are always fun to keep track of.

The things that are exciting right now are the ilvl and stat squish.. and how will it impact us twinks? also BfA is focused a lot on Horde vs Alliance and i hope twinks can also participate in that... also i just love how powerful twinks are right now in scaled events..
and will the pre BfA event be just as good as the pre legion event? i really hope so!
every expansion we'll get twinked even more!
hehe i can say twinks are way to op hehe i got a 110 drudi tank twink with 255 ilvl hehe i need to get so many people on me if i gonna die on it haha

Users who are viewing this thread