What do you do when you aren't doing bgs?

Neon

washed f2p tink
When you are tired of queing against countless 24 bads, what do you do for thrills?

Forming premade groups to do BGs.

Program/Design video games

When I'm on my mage, I port from city to city doing local quests or random tasks.
When I'm not on my mage, I think about how much easier it'd be to do local quests and random tasks in other cities if I was on my mage.

Only 3 things to do in this game at this level. BG, achievement hunt, talk to people..

When BGs are sucking (alot more as of late) I go to talking to people in gs

When GS turns to stupid for me or I get bored I go achievement hunting.

When achievement hunting gets to tough or boring I log on here and talk to people I can actually stand for th most part.

Past felix finally and thor is about to be passed as well >: ) Top achievements here I come.

- Think about songs that I'd really like to use in a pvp video

- Think about making a pvp video just so I can use those songs in it

- Work on achieving transmog greatness

- Sit at my computer and review the events in my life leading up to this moment while attempting to come to terms with my faults, failures and let-downs and wondering how to become a better person and have a brighter future

- Eat food

Last edited by a moderator:
annoy people on TI

Only 3 things to do in this game at this level. BG, achievement hunt, talk to people..

When BGs are sucking (alot more as of late) I go to talking to people in gs

When achievement hunting gets to tough or boring I log on here and talk to people I can actually stand for th most part.

Past felix finally and thor is about to be passed as well >: ) Top achievements here I come.
Needs more keys

How do you check how much achieves other players have? Apart from seeing them and "compare achieves". And how to check if he (random person) got those because he is linked?

because he doesnt compete with us linked people because we obviously dont count. the question however is should dk achivments count...

When you are tired of queing against countless 24 bads, what do you do for thrills?

Getting as many characters as I can to level 20. The 19th-25th is a 6 day CTA for us. Everyone is going to be farming honor like crazy.

Needs more keys
Is that an offer? :p I'm working on them... slowly...

How do you check how much achieves other players have? Apart from seeing them and "compare achieves". And how to check if he (random person) got those because he is linked?
I normally just use lofi's Gf'd list at the end of the rankings thread, You can armory people by looking up their name. I normally look for the level achievement. If the max is level 20 they are a non linked. If it has level 50 they are a DK linked one probably. If they have ANYTHING over 50 I know they are P2P linked and I stop looking there.

because he doesnt compete with us linked people because we obviously dont count. the question however is should dk achivments count...

she >.< And that makes it sound rude but P2P shouldn't count with F2P.. a P2P can get over 5k with minimal effort and a F2P with 5k would be astounding. DK makes us still a F2P and we didn't spend a penny to be able to do it so we are still a F2P account. Also felix, thor, lofi, and kale were all the top achievement people and every one of them made a dk. Kale and lofi linked and felix and thor made dks.

Users who are viewing this thread