What do you do on your 70?

Remique

Legend
Just curious of what people do to fill their time on 70s once they're geared apart from arenas :)

Im farming my off set gear for WW, do arenas until i get bored and am trying to farm a load of rare recipes for my JC/Tailoring but there are times when I run out of things to do or want a change so was wondering what everyone else gets up to

Skirmishes and tmog gear farming.. making some money.
Walking around doing nothing....
Relogging to better brackets...

Raid, tinker with gear, crunch more numbers, find items, raid, an occasional dungeon here and there, test other classes to try to figure out the perfect class with BiS...

Mine is a pretty armory page and nothing more.

Gankabootie @ Hydraxis - Community - World of Warcraft

I haven't touched her for PVP since Cata when 70 twinks could get AV's to pop all night every night. I had every single BIS during that expansion. I have no idea what is actual BIS after two expansions may be.

Every now and again I took her out and decimate 5 mans with an unsuspecting leveling groups. I could never level this character, not with head and shoulder enchants having hit the ash heap of WoW history.

One thing I would do is enchant your rings and neck, who knows what Blizzard is going to remove/put a level restriction on next.

Users who are viewing this thread