what do u drive?

im bored and i wanna see what u guys drive.. i know like half of u are to young to drive but w/e

this is one of the cars i got right now if this thread doesn't completely fail ill post pictures of the other cars that i got.

1983 buick regal with a 3.8L V6 turbo engine in it at this time. This summer i plan on changing it over to a 427 supercharged engine i got sitting in an old nova

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Knot_619/0009.jpg

Edit: o yea thats my dads ranger in the background lol

2006 Honda Civic Hybrid here. I put 63,000 miles on it in the first year I got it. If the seat would go back about 2 more inches it would be great.

It really does get 42-51 mpg. I did not get it to save the planet or any of that crap. Just hated driving so much and paying a ton to fill up my truck. 2 years 2 months later I am still driving it. Nothing like driving to Texas from Louisiana and back on one tank of gas. My specs are nothing to brag about 10.8 to 1 compression ratio using 0w 20 oil. 0-60 in about 14 seconds. IMA motor so the torque and HP always varies. CVT transmission.

While I know this may not be the response you were looking for I figured I would kick things off. =)

Bloodbrew said:
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid here. I put 63,000 miles on it in the first year I got it. If the seat would go back about 2 more inches it would be great.

It really does get 42-51 mpg. I did not get it to save the planet or any of that crap. Just hated driving so much and paying a ton to fill up my truck. 2 years 2 months later I am still driving it. Nothing like driving to Texas from Louisiana and back on one tank of gas. My specs are nothing to brag about 10.8 to 1 compression ratio using 0w 20 oil. 0-60 in about 14 seconds. IMA motor so the torque and HP always varies. CVT transmission.

While I know this may not be the response you were looking for I figured I would kick things off. =)

ehh me and my dad are big on muscle cars most of the cars/trucks we got would be lucky to get 15mpg lol

98 crown victoria, was a cop car but it has been toned down and now i drive it without all the cop stuff. it still runs great and i only really care about it taking me places.

on second thought, a siren would help with that old lady in the left lane...

92 Cadi got lucky and bought it from some guy who was picking up his father in laws car at the garage i worked out cause he passed away. Guy said if we know anyone that wants to buy it he'll sell it. Offered him a quick 500 and he took it. :D

Chevy Tahoe, Moms car right now but when i get my license in june ill prob be driving a ford truck because thats what im most likely to buy.

I drive a Mazda RX-7 Series II, Got an extracted turbo from a stockFord Laser TX3, Fits i nthere nicely. Nothing flash but gets me from point A to B

05 grand am. she's beasty! i t-boned a durango that pulled out in front of me a few years ago...i got a dented hood and he had to be towed away because his passenger side was caved in and leaking transmission fluid all over the street.

btw, if anyone cares, yes she has a name, and yes it is Marilyn. (clearly Monroe, as she is white, just like her dress in her famous "air up the skirt" deal.) =)

ooooooo i hate you rayekk! while never actually investing in a bigger truck like that, a lot of my friends do, and my god do we have a blast doing that stuff. if you ever find yourself out east in the oklahoma area, let me know, 2 times a year they have "Mudstock" in a little podunk town about an hour from where i live. its a weekend event where everyone brings their big trucks and quads and all that jazz for fun in the sun and mud...basically think of it as elephants that can drive =P

you should come check it out sometime...lots of muddin' and drinkin' galore to be had when it happens =D

Now I have a 2005 Chevy Colorado, but have had a 1990 Ford Ranger, and 1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I love my new truck to death, even though I was re-ended 2 days in a row in January. I'm hoping to get an old Toyota or Nissan truck soon to play around with.

Users who are viewing this thread