What do post-nerf rogues look like?

You have cheapshot+ kidney shot at 20, outlaw doesnt hit amazingly hard, but still does damage. You have Sprint and grappling.
Between the eyes no longer stuns but does slightly more damage than evis BUT increases crit on that target by 20% with a cooldown
Slice and dice also kinda sells it when the situation denies whatever little burst you have. The auto attacks combined with the speed are pretty decent.

overall not the worst but could be better. You can be a real annoyance to the enemy tho, you can chase them down while slashing away at them

tenor.gif

Well, the good news is that stealth detection hasn’t been buffed for other classes but I hear rogue doesn’t hit very hard at all...
I have been doing good damage with my on-use trink and racial, but the pitfall is that that’s pretty much all I got lol. Assasination has good damage over time where subtlety is rather bursty

outlaw mastery hits harder then its eviscerate does -_- idk still playing around with my rogue but I feel like sockets for sub and just all in haste mastery outlaw. Just stack as much agi as sub for big shadowstrike hits and hope that you get a weapon master proc. Outlaw you just sit on ppl hitting them hoping for mastery procs/ele forces.

Not sure about mut I havent tried it out very much yet.

outlaw mastery hits harder then its eviscerate does -_- idk still playing around with my rogue but I feel like sockets for sub and just all in haste mastery outlaw. Just stack as much agi as sub for big shadowstrike hits and hope that you get a weapon master proc. Outlaw you just sit on ppl hitting them hoping for mastery procs/ele forces.

Not sure about mut I havent tried it out very much yet.
Assasination’s good with a lot of agi and haste, try Mind Numbing for PVP it’s very useful

Users who are viewing this thread