What do AP players think of non-AP players?

Purse

Legend
Since we're all making these "opinion" threads I thought this might be an interesting one to talk about.

For a while we were all saying "roll Aerie Peak!" and i seem to be seeing this a bit less now and also when non-APs make topics advertising their realm, we sort of get a mixed response

Let's keep this civilized, no fighting!!!! :)

Since we're all making these "opinion" threads I thought this might be an interesting one to talk about.

For a while we were all saying "roll Aerie Peak!" and i seem to be seeing this a bit less now and also when non-APs make topics advertising their realm, we sort of get a mixed response

Let's keep this civilized, no fighting!!!! :)

As the unofficial leader of MG, f2p community, I do enjoy reading the smack talk between some of our players and some of yours. I think its perfectly harmless and i know our players have alot of respect for you guys on AP. For us, the smack is great for our community because it gives us recongnition and generates interest in bg games. I think its great for f2p community as a whole for bringing in new players.

... of MG ...
Can't make abbreviations of Moon Guard. Its still Moon Guard. Its only AP for Aerie Peak for its awesomeness.

OT: Most are scrubs, just a higher percentage than on AP. Mostly GY farmers.

Random people. Roll on Aerie Peak if you want to do arenas. We could hype this realm up to be the stereotypical TIchondrius-US of F2P.

Last edited by a moderator:
as a non-AP player who has tried AP, my thoughts of non-AP players are, battleground hero's who are normally noobs or are just in it for AGM.

I do enjoy the occasional arena on Vasj however.

Ap alliance blows. but ap horde is fun. and other servers are even better. i just go on AP when i troll or start a fight or w/e

Users who are viewing this thread