What classes are broken?

Feral druid no doubt, stun sick dmg on that gg wp.
Ret pally sick burst long as stun. If I don't have PvP trinket and I get a stun I might as well leave the arena.
WW monk can be pretty nasty too, long as stun with some burst on that and you're dead.

And for healers I'll go ahead and say disc priest, so far I've only gone vs those with lvl 20 partners while the priest is 29. I'm resto druid and got pretty high dmg in cat form (easily 2v1'ing anything that isn't 1 dps and 1 healer) but I can't get through that shield.

ret, ww (especially pandas with their racial for a guaranteed fist), feral and shadow...maybe bm monk / boomi aswell, i only met a handful of them in lets say 70 skirmishes

20-29 section.

Disc priests are still very good. Stable decent dps and good heals/shields.

I see that, i play 24 and 29's also

yes the baddies who re roll to the most op classes tend to be terrible, doesn't change the fact that in the hands of someone like say rubikz they are still stupid op.

1v1, BM monk is probably overpowered. Within the context I was talking about earlier (team play with competent healers), they are not. Hell, I've even beaten a BM 1v1 @39 as an enhance shaman (over the course of several duels).

Definitely don't be a WW or BW monk, they're trash! Ret pally, shadow priest, feral druid are all hardly decent, everything else is best!

Edit: Wish I rolled a Prot pally tbh!

Users who are viewing this thread