What class will you roll in classic?

What class will you choose as your main in classic?

• Total voters
I just wanna play classic for the spell ranks, and spell clutter (lel sunder armor for non tanks)

rank1 frostbolt spam for fast slows weeeeee

OT ill be rolling a nelf hunter :)
Male NE hunter riding a frost saber with some form of Legolas as the name.

Oh gosh. You say that now, but I once had a level 29 gnome rogue twink called Deadlygnome in TBC HAHAHAHA

He is now my 80 twink in my signature ;)
Don't worry, my first 19 twink rogue was named Shadowfang.

How creative of us.

They said they'd keep classic, classic. I think they wanna stick to that.
I mean, yea. The fact that they were like "we're gonna let people ninja loot and yall are gonna have to deal with that" is kinda telling that theyre serious about keeping it as true to vanilla as possible. so youre probably right and Im being overly cynical.

Most probably Rogue, I will decide what class I will stick to few months before the realease. Im inclining to chose this class for WPVP, good damage in raids and its the best class to gank people and unlike other classes, you can make an insane amount of gold with pickpocket.

Even though 1.12 rogue( Im not sure by now if classic comes out with 1.12 talents or not, they specified that its based on 1.12 but really I dont know what that means) isnt that OP I think it satisfies all my requirements since I dont have time to level more than 1 character.

Users who are viewing this thread