what class should i roll?

Balance druid are good with gear obvi

and skill :p

but not much people do this, i do and i love it, u crit high and can take out hunters, again with skill

reroll hamcake land. 19's are garbage.

If you don't want OP, don't roll hunter.

Priests are currently stepping up to the OU zone because of the disc improvements.

The average, borderline class would be druids. Balance and feral are both good, but resto is in decline with the loss of healing touch.

Warlocks??

hunter for sure. jk... i say go rogue. not OP and if you see some1 big and scary you can hide. or if you see a noob on the other hand... /cast shadowstep /cast ambush /cast back stab /stealth from the big and scary guy chasing you after owning the noob lol

Druids are fairly easy to gear, they require nothing that is really rare so it is easy to gear em up and start playing. They can also viably fill any role in the gulch allowing you to feel out what role you want to play.

rogues, druids & mages are very good classes, enhancement / ele shamans are not bad either =)

Rogues, druids, mages, priests, and shamans are all classes that are fun to play and not currently over powered. I would go Rogue, Druid, or Shaman, because for some reason rogues and hunters like to focus clothies so they can get an easy kill with big numbers. I've always wanted a fully geared Rogue or Druid.

Users who are viewing this thread