What class is best to support a rogue

Entangling roots allow the rogue to get more hits in. Also, I prefer druid heals regrowth+rejuv is a lot of HoT.

I apreciate a priest at most when playing on my rogue, but I really do apreciate A nice CC mage, Rogues lack range and Have no problem when a Mage is around :cool:

Personally i love the druid / rogue team

due 2 roots and hots you can nearly counter any team.

(infact the only teams we have troubles with are priest/warr and priest / hunter teams)

Its never hands down anything.. druids (get ready this is the biggest plus for 19 druids premade/wsg/arena) cant be CCd. Thats the big one. Cant sheep, cant frostbolt, blah blah. One quick shift and its over. Thus druids have amazing mobility. Throwing hots and then shifting out and LoSing with an OOM stick to get mana back is amazing fun. Throwing roots to keep a target in place so the rogue can get to them is a lot of fun. If you are horde, war stomp = another stun/silence. If you are alliance your instant vanish can be amazing. The list goes on.

Priests...druids.. doesnt matter. If the player is good then you can excel. Its never hand down anything.

Come to think of it, at 19, druids get the edge for this battle. But in later brackets (Noticeably the 80 bracket) a priest is much more suitable.

It used to. No longer. Now priests fear and rogues blind are on the same DR. So its not nearly as strong. Druids are the top arena healers. The only problem is you rarely see classes they are paired well with. Druids dont go OOM and they have ridiculous mobility at 80. Tree of life is super OP as well. So... those combined mean at 80 druids win overall. Plus their CC is ridic.. bash, cyclone insane DoTs blah blah

AND THEY GET TO HERB IN FLIGHT FORM...GRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread