what class beats a hunter

pilgrim

Legend
Hi everyone, Im new to 39 twinks but ive played at 80 alot and some at 19 before they screwed it up with the speed forms. Any way im thinking of playing at 39 and I wanted to know what class would give me the best odds of a hunter in bg's, especially in the open field. I can play any class well but I would prefer not to just die like mages do to them.

Thanks in Advanced.

Ummm in WSG a hunter with a healer is dangerous, that's why Kutty would get us to zerg the hunter first. 1v1 very few classes can beat a hunter with full utility - tidal/agm etc. A rogue CAN do it, if he gets lucky with gouge/some cc on the feign death, and a cs+ks on the flare. SL locks also have a chance. They are actually one of the strongest classes in the bracket if played by a skilled player.

...any hunter blowing tidal or agm in a 1v1 open field in WSG is an idiot. Rogue or priest will give you the best chance to beat a hunter 1v1, but then again...1v1s in WSG don't matter. Locks are generally useless as anything they throw out will (should) be dispelled.

Ah, then yes, SL lock can fare pretty well against a hunter as long as he can keep LoS.

Thanks guys, I was thinking a warrior would be pretty good because of the ability to stick to it with slows and intercept, but I wasn't sure if they were good enough to kill the regularly.

Thanks for the heads up about locks too, I always thought they were really squishy so i've stayed away from them, but they must do alright.

I was thinking of starting with a rogue just to kick things off, hopefully they will make BoAs mailable cross servers soonish.

Rogues dominate hunters 1o1(stunlocking is a bitch). but in WSG it's questionable.

As long as the hunter doesn't stay outside his flare tho he should be good, *note: stay at a distance you huntards*

Rogues don't dominate hunters - my duels with Stunted went 50/50. It's mainly dependant on if you get the cs through flare, and disarm at the right time + the gouge on his disengage.

Aye, pancakeface is right. Rogue v Hunter is largely determined by who has the best latency : P

Users who are viewing this thread