What areas should be expored for a lvl 19 twink

LordBlades

Veteran
Hi all,

I recently got an interest in lvl 19 twinks (it's the only thing I never really did in Vanilla so yay novelty), and I've started up a Tauren Hunter, and doing a lot of reading on the subject :)

One area however where I don't find almost any info is the following: for a level 19 twink that only intends to do BGs (no world PvP, I have my main for that), what are the areas that should be pre-explored to avoid lvl-ing up by accident from exploration XP (I heard at least one urban legend of somebody levling their twink to 20 because they fell from the zeppelin in an unexplored area). What I have so far:

- horde main regions (Mulgore, Barrens, Durotar, Tirisfal Glades)
- STV (for the fishing contest and maybe Gurubashi Arena later on, although getting that trinket seems ridiculosuly hard)
- parts of Ashenvale (where the WSG vendors are up to Splintertree Post)
- any areas I might go to for the gear quests before 19

Is there any other area I should consider expliring beforehand?

Yo dude :D

I don't play horde atm, but what I also took in consideration were zones where I knew I had to go to for professions (herb, mining, fishing etc.) Not 100% which those are apart from the zones you've already mentioned (you can check that out in prof guides :)), Stonetalon is one atleast.

GL with your hunter my guy!

Stranglethorn vale, Fishing event/gurubashi
Ashenvale, vendors
Redridge/duskwood/hilsbrad/stonetalon mountains wpvp, others too.. your own call
Quest areas!
Dungeon areas!
Felwood, furbolg medicine pouch?
might be other areas to explore :)

Yo dude :D

I don't play horde atm, but what I also took in consideration were zones where I knew I had to go to for professions (herb, mining, fishing etc.) Not 100% which those are apart from the zones you've already mentioned (you can check that out in prof guides :)), Stonetalon is one atleast.

GL with your hunter my guy!

Thanks. I don't plan to have any gathering profs on my hunter (going for Engineering and Alchemy) as I figure doing a couple of DM Tribute or Mara runs on my main (also a hunter) will produce any raw materials off the AH easier and faster.

I need to look into fishing though, to see if Barrens and STV are enough to get fisihng to the desired levels.

Stranglethorn vale, Fishing event/gurubashi
Ashenvale, vendors
Redridge/duskwood/hilsbrad/stonetalon mountains wpvp, others too.. your own call
Quest areas!
Dungeon areas!
Felwood, furbolg medicine pouch?
might be other areas to explore :)

Thanks for the Meidicine Pouch tip. I'm going for a 2-handed axe of the Money currently (already bought one on AH) but not exploring Felwood means locking myself out of that piece of gear forever, even if I do change my mind. I might also do the quest for Wingblade just in case as well.

Users who are viewing this thread