What are you doing to prepare for MoP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreuzer

Nudge Lives On
I know the only item changes that ive seen are RFC. so its almost pointless to persue any gear..

What other things besides gear are you doing to get ready for the expansion in a couple months?
Making new twinks? perfecting your current twinks? enjoying the bracket now b4 it changes?

Nothing much, getting better on my shit 8.3 druid and having fun. And QQing over bad bgs & players, along with QQing over PTR imbalance :) So the usual shit I guess ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you and i are in the same boat my friend.

I know the only item changes that ive seen are RFC. so its almost pointless to persue any gear..

What other things besides gear are you doing to get ready for the expansion in a couple months?
Making new twinks? perfecting your current twinks? enjoying the bracket now b4 it changes?

why do u have my lastname as username?!?! ^^

Obtaining every boss drop from the four SM wings on a 29! Cmon Deadman's Hand . .

Buying tcg mounts and farming certain items since they will go way up in price due to gold inflation in MoP
Also getting ready to blow all my gold on the BMAH and mounts

Just a quick question about those tcg mounts. With MOP and the new shared mounts for all your toons. Does this count with tcg mounts as well. In particular the riding turtle which requires no riding skill what so ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread