What are you doing once 6.1 goes live?

What are you going to do once 6.1 goes live?

• Nothing different

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Using veteran account only

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Quitting bracket

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Unsubscribing

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Is really that hard to understand that paid account and veteran account are not 2 different things?

Afaik, when your paid acc runs out of sub it becomes veteran which I don't want to have restrictions on my main acc so I was just saying I might upgrade my f2p acc for a month to make it veteran after that time finishes :) my friend gave me this idea and I liked it.
And yes I understand your point when you say it can be both on same account but my comment was about making them seperate on my own choice.

The only real change I can see coming out of this is F2Ps all of a sudden deciding to purchase the real game to get a free month of time to actually make a real level 20 twink on their account, which then lapses and allows them to have the maximum stats they can get as a F2P with real enchants and better gear. I would like to think that 19s would become a popular veteran account thing, but as others have said, there's no reason to think Blizzard would allow veteran accounts to toggle xp and keep it off with a lapsed account.

Users who are viewing this thread