What are we going to do?

What Should We Do to get Blizzard to Hear Our Message?

• Post on the Blizz forums

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phone Blizzard and escalate to their management

• Post in-game tickets asking if there's a problem with BGs

• Give up, it's not worth the effort

• Total voters
When BGs first came out they were limited by the players on that server. Even densely populated servers never had games off peak and some never had them at all. That didn't mean that the customers that just wanted to pvp weren't worth the dollars.

If blizzard didn't have at least some reverence for twinkers they never would of implemented the no exp feature at all.

This community might be small but it's vocal and if they want to shut us up and stop clogging the forums and GM ques then they better fix the problem.

Well I spent 2 hours in que with 7 guidlies today, being this weekend wsg weekend and we didnt get 1 call. Some of us even logged on horde toons to see if there were actually some1 to play against and there were 2-3 in our server in the different times we checked. We spent the entire time playing arena in teams and after a loooong time we come up with the idea of mixed bgs for twinks, something like arena.

We thought about it for a while and we figured it might help with the que problems when the factions are so unbalanced, and it might even make things more intresting for us twinks. If the battlegrounds cannot be changed why not change the faction restriction for those with xp turned off?

Magrim said:
When BGs first came out they were limited by the players on that server. Even densely populated servers never had games off peak and some never had them at all. That didn't mean that the customers that just wanted to pvp weren't worth the dollars.

What? which server were you on cuz i've been on Burning Blade [US] nearly as long as there has been pvp & i always used to get into games alllll day prexserver

The thing that pisses me off the most is that there are 5 or 6 WSGs running on Emerald Dream for xp players and absolutely zero for non-xp. Considering there are only a handful of twinks playing I don't see why they can't be included in the games. Now we're forced to pay to move to 'ghetto' battlegroups of lonely twinks. It doesn't seem likely that Blizzard is going to do anything about this and I see that they're subscription numbers are all ready falling pretty rapidly ... you can add my name to the list of departures after my subscription ends.

Users who are viewing this thread