What are the requirements to be rank 1?

Sadly to an extent 70 has always been like this, in wotlk it was mostly based on gear. Nowadays however i would almost completely agree, but the better players will beat the mirrors most of the time.

I've only been playing 70 since s9 but there's always been an aspect of randomness in 70, the random burst that can make any shitter win a game :-/ Still i should note i liked cata 70 a lot more than 85. Can't say about 90 as i havn't bothered with it

I've only been playing 70 since s9 but there's always been an aspect of randomness in 70, the random burst that can make any shitter win a game :-/ Still i should note i liked cata 70 a lot more than 85. Can't say about 90 as i havn't bothered with it

Random burst yes, but i found it quite rare to actually die to it.

Besides steve's cheat death not proccing and us losing a game as hc rls to double mage pri, i'm struggling to think of any arena where we lost to complete random burst, though i'm sure it happened, but nothing sticks out in my mind.

Random burst yes, but i found it quite rare to actually die to it.

Besides steve's cheat death not proccing and us losing a game as hc rls to double mage pri, i'm struggling to think of any arena where we lost to complete random burst, though i'm sure it happened, but nothing sticks out in my mind.

Well you can't call it random burst i guess. For instance double mage was quite consistent with the oneshots x) Don't get me wrong though had a lot of fun at 70 then

Well you can't call it random burst i guess. For instance double mage was quite consistent with the oneshots x) Don't get me wrong though had a lot of fun at 70 then

Fighting double frost was alot of fun with 165 frost resist yo :D

Rank 1 now is anything with a spiest or half decent prot pala but arena used to require skill I mean check meats meat 2 vid that was rank 1 material and I remember in wrath on a pretty dead server back when 2k at 70 still ment something a ret pala and a disc priest got 2k. Also when I got 1.9 as rogue in s10 with exodus that took a lot of doing (trust me no mic and he kept running away from me) arena has changed a lot and people don't hit the 1700 mark and think damn this is hard they just find a fotm and nuke through it. These days any noskillfotm and selvex can get rank1 it's pathetic and that's why after s12 I hung my stylish crimson hat up and afked. (Sorry if makes no sense just went off on 1)

Users who are viewing this thread