US what am i doing wrong with feral

Ok so I fixed my feral up and stuff, and my current setup as feral gives me 1300 hp. I do fine solo and I normally can’t get killed if I know which fights I can pick, but with a healer I can just do whatever I want and not have to worry about dying
1300hp can work you just need to have pocket healers or play really defensively, personally I'd aim for higher HP, but to each their own.

Ok so I fixed my feral up and stuff, and my current setup as feral gives me 1300 hp. I do fine solo and I normally can’t get killed if I know which fights I can pick, but with a healer I can just do whatever I want and not have to worry about dying
Ferals are meant for objective play so u will definitely be away from healers in a lot of situations. Also in any mid fight u will basically be one shot if u push in at all. Really stupid decision making on your part tbh. Most of your dmg comes from superior impact so going glasscannon on a feral is just rlly stupid imo

Ferals are meant for objective play so u will definitely be away from healers in a lot of situations. Also in any mid fight u will basically be one shot if u push in at all. Really stupid decision making on your part tbh. Most of your dmg comes from superior impact so going glasscannon on a feral is just rlly stupid imo

The good thing for him is there is alot of people that have poor positioning and overextend. I have seen mages and warlocks almost frontlining. Basicly capitalize on people being out of position in mid if you even go there which most of the time you shouldn't.

Thats one sudden death proc or aimed shot crit...
Ok so in bgs I’m up to 1550 and with for I’m at like 1700, I mean if I can outplay the hunter (like just shadowMelding the aimed shot I can probably burst down fast enough) being able to ninja cap with only a couple people defending has won me more than enough games for the burst to be worth it
[doublepost=1584018127,1584018029][/doublepost]I like burst on feral more than sustain, if I wanted to go sustain in team fights I would just go boomie or resto, the thrill of having to play right to kill is so much more fun imo

Users who are viewing this thread