US what am i doing wrong with feral

Discussion in 'Veterans' started by Fxv, Mar 8, 2020.

Share This Page

1. OP
    Fxv

Fxv Veteran

Ok so I fixed my feral up and stuff, and my current setup as feral gives me 1300 hp. I do fine solo and I normally can’t get killed if I know which fights I can pick, but with a healer I can just do whatever I want and not have to worry about dying

• Surprised Surprised x 1
  2. ohti

ohti has-been Moderator <TF>

1300hp can work you just need to have pocket healers or play really defensively, personally I'd aim for higher HP, but to each their own.

3. Kracks

Kracks Grandfathered

Ferals are meant for objective play so u will definitely be away from healers in a lot of situations. Also in any mid fight u will basically be one shot if u push in at all. Really stupid decision making on your part tbh. Most of your dmg comes from superior impact so going glasscannon on a feral is just rlly stupid imo

• Like Like x 1
  4. Neon

Neon 666 god

The good thing for him is there is alot of people that have poor positioning and overextend. I have seen mages and warlocks almost frontlining. Basicly capitalize on people being out of position in mid if you even go there which most of the time you shouldn't.

5. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad Moderator

Thats one sudden death proc or aimed shot crit...

6. OP
    Fxv

Fxv Veteran

Ok so in bgs I’m up to 1550 and with for I’m at like 1700, I mean if I can outplay the hunter (like just shadowMelding the aimed shot I can probably burst down fast enough) being able to ninja cap with only a couple people defending has won me more than enough games for the burst to be worth it
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 12, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 12, 2020 ---
    I like burst on feral more than sustain, if I wanted to go sustain in team fights I would just go boomie or resto, the thrill of having to play right to kill is so much more fun imo

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)