What am I doing right/wrong, and what can I do to be better

asassincred

Legend
Hi my name is Asassincred, on the Antondias server. I made this level one twink a few days ago and wanted to know what I could be doing to further better my twink

Gnome Rogue

Head- Purple Turban

Neck- Tarnished Silver Necklace

Back- Linen Cloak, with 70+ armor

Chest- Haliscan Jacket, with 150+ health

Tabard of the Explorer

Wrist-Cracked leather bracers, with 9+ stamina

Main hand, BOA sword, with 15+ agility

offhand, BOA emblem dagger, with 15+ agility

Ranged, BOA bow

Hands-Cracked leather gloves, with 15+ agility

Waist- Sun cured belt

Legs- Haliscan Pantaloons, with 24 armor

Feet- Cracked leather boots, with 7 stamina

Ring 1- vendor

Ring 2- vendor

Trinket 1- Insignia of the alliance

Trinket 2- AGM

Buffs i use sharpening stones, rumsy rum black label, scroll of agility, and Elixer of lions strength

My current maxed profession is mining, with skinning being very low.

Please try to point me in the right direction, tyvm

I'm going to presume your a trusty rogue?

I personally choose +3 agility on cloak, and +5 hit on feet. Usually +7 strength on bracers also.

Try getting the furbolg medicine pouch for your OH as the miss rate is unbearable when DW, and the extra HP from the medicine pouch is very handy.

Lifestealing is good for duelling, and +6 stats on chest I find to be far superior than any HP enchant tbh.

GG on the AGM tho, I still aint got one and begin to doubt I ever will (on my very competitive server).

Fish feast is just OP too, can destroy level 22+ with ease XD

Thanks for the advice everyone, gonna work on trying those other enchants, and getting the belt, what about weapons? Im currently unable to farm for offhand, so what 2 weapons are best, and with what encahnts?

9 str to bracers is > 7 str to bracers

if you can't get the OH, i'd still SW ... put in a pretty flower or some fish or something

BoA mace does the most dmg (like 7 more / min over the sword)

squealer's belt, 3 agi to cloak, and 6 stats to chest as mentioned already .. but really, grab the BoA chest and put 4 stats on it

----------------

as far as benefit, that stuffs better ... but then go have fun and farm useless things like Flores' Ring, Voice Amp, etc...

use Minor Discombobulator Rays too ... they're good .... farm Magic Candles from the Gnolls ... etc...etc...

worn leather gloves are BiS armor wise

magic candles dont work anymore sadly.

Grunge said:
magic candles dont work anymore sadly.

you sure you didn't pick up a stack of holy candles instead? cause they work just fine for me

Detroit, farm some gold a pay a level 80 to defend you that's what i did, just have him run in towards the chest then whoever is hidden in the shadows have him kill then hop down and WIN. Also if you /who then replace the range 1-5 with 1-80 itll show every level 80 in STV so it can kind of help you process of elimination whos hidden. Always offer people gold. I payed a few level 80's 50g to group and let me loot more than half the time.

asassincred 3 things 1.) Get a new hat, turbans are fugly. :] 2.) Get a name change. 3.) Also farm a [Formal Dangui] And slap +6 stats and a [Greater Rune of Warding] on it. You'll easily solo level 12 elites.

@Justgotagm

1. Any hats you'd recomnd? I have a few right now, monocle, red defias mask, wizard hat, battered jungle hat

2. If only i could....i have no idea what i was thinking at the time

3. Ill get right on that, any idea how long it takes for it to spawn?

@Chubs

Did everything u said, and it worked out great. Only thing i dont get is why boa mace, over boa sword? (I have both) as they both hav the same speed/damage, and the sword givs 1+ atk power and mace gives nothing, also I hav 15+ agility on both of those is that correct for primarly dueling?

Also tyvm everyone else that commeneted

if you wanna be pimp try and find ruby shades, they've been removed from the game.

asassincred said:
@Justgotagm

1. Any hats you'd recomnd? I have a few right now, monocle, red defias mask, wizard hat, battered jungle hat

2. If only i could....i have no idea what i was thinking at the time

3. Ill get right on that, any idea how long it takes for it to spawn?

@Chubs

Did everything u said, and it worked out great. Only thing i dont get is why boa mace, over boa sword? (I have both) as they both hav the same speed/damage, and the sword givs 1+ atk power and mace gives nothing, also I hav 15+ agility on both of those is that correct for primarly dueling?

Also tyvm everyone else that commeneted

Actually ... I kinda like the name :)

Hats - BiS is coming up on Hallow's End .. the Pumpkin Head has 3 armor ... however, for pure looks .. ruby shades or defias mask imo ... everyone uses the jungle hat, but it goes well with haliscan ...

Formal Dangui - complete random spawn ... can't be 'farmed / camped' I've gotten 4 in 5 years ... with a lvl10 druid sitting up there who i check 5 or 6 times / day

Mace - Devout Aurastone or Blessed Hammer of Grace - the reason, they're faster, but have the same damage range as the 2.8 ... so you're hitting faster but for the same amount ... however, that's just for min/max purpose, like I said, it's only about 7 dmg / minute more

Just got Ruby Shades, for being removed from the game only 2k, stupidly i assumed u meant Venerable mass of Mcgowan, so i got Blessed Hammer of grace and threw lifestealing on it and its helping alot, only thing im concered with it now my agility is only at 66 self buffed, is that to low? Once again loving the quick response and help from all

Okay Formal Dangui- I learned about it. 8 days later checking every 6 hours 3 pm 9 pm 3 am i got my first one. SIX days later checking once a day at 6 pm i got my second. Im planning on getting another and posting a post to anyone who wants to transfer my shit level 10 that they can have it for free on US. Yes ruby shades and pumpkin head are nice IMO. Like chubs said. The sword hits for X damage and the mace hits for X damage. But the speed on the mace is .1 quicker. The 1 atttack power doesn't beat the .1 speed.

justgotagm said:
Okay Formal Dangui- I learned about it. 8 days later checking every 6 hours 3 pm 9 pm 3 am i got my first one. SIX days later checking once a day at 6 pm i got my second.

Mutha fuck.....​

Users who are viewing this thread