What 3.2 Gave 19s

One of the highlights of 3.2 was being able to turn of XP. This is great for all twinks. Anyone know some things that you can get now that XP is turned off? if you know any titles, achievements or items that would be pretty cool for us 19s write it in!

^ Is that even possible?

TheUD said:
^ Is that even possible?

I don't know that's why I put a "?" after the achievment my guess is that you could come pretty close, there are a lot of quests out there

would be interesting for someone to look into this

Grabco said:
I don't know that's why I put a "?" after the achievment my guess is that you could come pretty close, there are a lot of quests out there

would be interesting for someone to look into this

Theres a bunch of quests out there, but were level 19's and loremaster of EK is like what 700?

Obviously most peopel are going to go for explorer first.. And hmm, well, theres a lot of world achievements you can go for.. Bread Maker is one, that will take a long time, you have to loot what is it, 100k gold? Or one of the lesser ones

Novascotia said:
Theres a bunch of quests out there, but were level 19's and loremaster of EK is like what 700?

700 yes i've almost done 100 and i've avoided questing all together

do dailys count as 1 quest or does it count as multiple when u keep doing them

Feeling said:
do dailys count as 1 quest or does it count as multiple when u keep doing them

Dailies only count as a quest the first time that you do them unfortunately.

Edit: Change your damn sig, it is way too big.

That's a good question^

Side note: How can people just say it's not possible if they haven't even looked into it?

Also do seasonal quests count?

seasonal quests can count. But i don't think its possible. Just me personally.

241 quests for for alliance in EK (ref wowhead quest search filter level 1-19 required)

250 quests for horde in EK (same)

14 both horde and alliance (same)

So even if you could switch over to horde side and keep the achievements going it is still not possible.

Guess I answered my own question lol

@ Feeling

I have seen that pic before and it is quite funny. I don't understand your comment on it though. The fat girl is the envious one. Thus "ENVY (fat girl) it wears a coat and hangs out in hallways"

Users who are viewing this thread