Well, that's enough from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been the most atrocious I've ever experienced in F2P, both in terms of losses (and I've lost plenty of games before) and the presence of 24s.

WSG: Won 7, tied 1, lost 15. 24s: Alliance 18, Horde 42.75 (there was a 23)
AB: Won 3, lost 6. 24s: Alliance 7, Horde 20

Most humiliating part of the day? well, there were so many, but probably when the two of our 24 rogues in the game in which Alliance had four 24s just graveyard camped. Horde won it 3-0.

I suspect I will not do PVP until the patch comes into effect, and maybe not after then.

you did 32 BGs in one day??

go outside, man!

Lol, who gives a sh!t whether OP played 3, 23, or 43 bg's in one day..??

@Masara, I feel your frustration, 24 rogues are the most annoying class to coordinate, as they are usually played by players with no situational skills.

Anyway, have fun on your break. Sure, get laid, do what you gotta do.. But seriously, don't let the people on these forums make you feel bad for doing what you enjoy, that's what life is all about. Come back soon and relive the legacy :p

@Alphasky, I was wondering whether you emo quitted the whole game, considering you AFK out of most of the games I see you in. Nice to see you're still here blocking the doorway with your fat head

To be honest, while I could have checked which servers they were from each time, I'm not sure it would serve any real purpose. I only bothered keeping track of how many 24s there were in order to back up the point that, at the moment, the Horde has a significant numerical advantage in them.

I'm certain that several were French and that there were probably a couple of Spanish. In the end, though, the place of origin isn't that important to me.

I didn't make the point clear:

" in order to back up the point that, at the moment, the Horde has a significant numerical advantage in them"

Your numbers are just from alliance ENGLISH 24 and from horde ENGLISH, FRENCH and SPANISH 24.

Want some numbers? did 2 bg yesterday, met 2 spanish 24 and 4 french 24.

Tell me again I got a significan numerical advantage, when you don't consider the language realms that normally have more 24 then others xD

It was a very long day, verh, probably around 16 hours - but I play on a cunningly positioned laptop, laying on a comfy rug, bean bag and cushions. I can assure you that my delicate joints weren't too badly stressed!

I didn't make the point clear:

" in order to back up the point that, at the moment, the Horde has a significant numerical advantage in them"

Your numbers are just from alliance ENGLISH 24 and from horde ENGLISH, FRENCH and SPANISH 24.

Want some numbers? did 2 bg yesterday, met 2 spanish 24 and 4 french 24.

Tell me again I got a significan numerical advantage, when you don't consider the language realms that normally have more 24 then others xD

I'm still not sure what point you're trying to make. Battleground queueing is cross-realm and randomised, is it not? So it makes little difference as to where an individual player is from, if you are unlucky enough to meet a group of 24s, that's just how it is...

I'm not sure how you can determine that the Alliance 24s were only from English realms. How do you know?!?

Anyway, one of the reasons that I recorded the stats was to try to show that it wasn't just a bad time on a bad day. In order to get an accurate picture we have to have large sample sizes: basing our assessment on two battlegrounds is probably unwise. Here is the preceding week's stats:

Day One
5 AB, 19 WSG

Alliance 24s: 25
Horde 24s: 39.75

Day Two
5 AB, 19 WSG

Alliance 24s: 19
Horde 24s: 37

Day Three
6 AB, 22 WSG

Alliance 24s: 24
Horde 24s: 42

Day Four
10 AB, 26 WSG

Alliance 24s: 29.25
Horde 24s: 42.25

Day Five
5 AB, 11 WSG

Alliance 24s: 9
Horde 24s: 15

Day Six
6 AB, 22 WSG

Alliance 24s: 22
Horde 24s: 40

Day Seven
3 AB, 14 WSG

Alliance 24s: 8
Horde 24s: 14

The Eighth Day
9 AB, 23 WSG

Alliance 24s: 25
Horde 24s: 64.75

Total Alliance 24s: 161.25
Total Horde 24s: 294.75

As you can see, Alliance were outnumbered by Horde every single day that I took part. Now I know these figures apply only to me, and your experiences might well be different, but I suspect that on average there would be a similar pattern for all of us. In individual battlegrounds Alliance had three or four 24s to zero Horde. But in most games, the Horde had a probably-significant 24 advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
He means that you have seen english/spanish/french/german horde teams, but have only been in english ally teams.
So you only count enlglish ally 24s, since you will never be grouped with ppl from other language realms.

Do you use any addon to count them? Would be interesting to count the number of hunters, since imo theyre as op as any non hunter/healer 24.

Ahhh you didn't know! Sorry I should have explained it before then:

Cross-realm it's not really randomised,

As Alliance player from an english realm you can only be grouped with other alliance players from english realms.
So you will NEVER be quened with Alliance players from Spanish French and German realms, and you will never knwo the amount of their 24 (Spanish and french have the most)

You CAN instead fight agaist horde teams from spanish/french/german teams.

My point it's that French and spanish teams do normally have more 24, but you don't team with their ally 24 and have to fight their horde 24,
Instead we do have to fight their ally 24 and can't be teamed with horde 24.

No, I'm afraid it's just been me looking at the 24s on each side. Obviously there's the potential for innaccuracy. of course, numbers vary within games as people join/leave and I can account for that a bit, but not perfectly.

I originally listed hunters too, but manually recording all the data while trying to play was irritating to say the least. From what I recall the numbers were relatively even. Alliance tended to have better 20 hunters, but Horde had more 24s.

I think developing some kind of add-on for it would be a great idea, but I have no coding skills, so it will have to be down to someone else...

I thought that there had been French/Spanish/Germans on my side before. I know that there have been Russians on my side, from the ? and Cyrillic names (primarily a gnome priest).

Okay, that makes more sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh the Russians!
You could quene with them (and even us, because they got both horde and alliance twinks) because they are from Stormscale, that is an english realm.
The same way, french/spanish/german people you could quene with were from English realms

Those are the spanish servers from example Spanish servers - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

you will never be able to quene with ppl from those realms

Right. I've been against the Russians (often from Ashenvale and Soulflayer, which seem to be stuffed full of 24s) more times than I've been on their side. It's usually in AB, and it almost always ends very badly for us. Thanks for the info about different realm pairings, though. Is there some kind of table that explains which realms fight which?

If you want to provide us with some regular information about it, and become depressed while you do so, it might be a good idea to record your experiences!

I wonder if there's an ideal server on which to make F2Ps, and we could sort of work it out by who people from there get paired with...

hehe, your idea it's too cool to be true:p

The rule (maybe rule it's not the more appropriated word) is simply that you can't be in the same team with other language speaking realms, but you can be paired against them normally (example: a team full of people from the same spanish servers) this mean that we got no chance to avoid it :(

Masara you totaly suck, you passive, dont help team, dont heal, dont go to return, all you can do - go and wait invisible in horde flag room to retake flag when horde returns. And you only hope you can run all midlefield and cap it if by accident ally returns. Maybe you lucked if horde team have many noobs, but you cant do it when you play against me (to example battle today when we meeting in middle - you and me was FC - i helped to return and you just tryed run away, died and loosed flag) That why you loose all your Bgs agains me, that why you hate me and commenting bad abote me in forums, but you maybe "good player" or "hero" in forums but there in BGs you prefer stay invisible and hope for lucky. And the problem is not lv 24s. i many times won 5-6 lv 24 ally team when horde all was 20. Maybe one day you understand - the victory is not "lucky solo" but a good teamplay.

youakim - 1 more useless ally looser (loosed all bgs agains me), you can find video more than 1 years old there i wasnt twinked. All you can do pure allys - enjoy with bad comments in forums about Maratian. Try to win Bgs! Good luck loosers

Masara you totaly suck, you passive, dont help team, dont heal, dont go to return, all you can do - go and wait invisible in horde flag room to retake flag when horde returns. And you only hope you can run all midlefield and cap it if by accident ally returns. Maybe you lucked if horde team have many noobs, but you cant do it when you play against me (to example battle today when we meeting in middle - you and me was FC - i helped to return and you just tryed run away, died and loosed flag) That why you loose all your Bgs agains me, that why you hate me and commenting bad abote me in forums, but you maybe "good player" or "hero" in forums but there in BGs you prefer stay invisible and hope for lucky. And the problem is not lv 24s. i many times won 5-6 lv 24 ally team when horde all was 20. Maybe one day you understand - the victory is not "lucky solo" but a good teamplay.
I don't see how spamming moonfire constantly and randomly is ''good teamplay''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread