Well guys...

<Noodle Arms> is retiring for good. Multiple people over the last few weeks have come to me with feelings of general dissatisfaction and apathy for the game/bracket and honestly I feel the same way. It's a shame that this has all come so soon before our scheduled games, but I can't justify forcing people to play games that they have no interest in.

I'm sorry to the guilds that we're disappointing, but I hope you can understand where we're coming from. The quality of the bracket and WoW in general has been on a decline for longer than I care to think about and there isn't hope in sight.

I'll spare you all from a lengthy personal goodbye post from myself and keep it short and sweet. All of you that I knew, respected, befriended, disliked, or enjoyed playing with/against, you know who you are and I wish you nothing but the best in the future. If you're a DotA or SC2 player feel free to shoot me a message and maybe we can get some games going.

Take care and gg
/camp

-Slyddur

1wxUecx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor has it that NA got wind that TC might loan Vianco from ze EU for the premade and NA just threw the towel in after that

no it doesn't. now go sit in ur 0-1 corner

you should just ignore this troll he has never achieved anything in this bracket and won't be remembered when he is gone or in best case as the cancer of the bracket that he really is

you should just ignore this troll he has never achieved anything in this bracket and won't be remembered when he is gone or in best case as the cancer of the bracket that he really is
Why are you attacking Dori? Do you even know him?

Bro my imp pet is better known than you.

Rumor has it that NA got wind that TC might loan Vianco from ze EU for the premade and NA just threw the towel in after that

i heard say your US nickname is toenails. cuz you're so far up vianco's arse all they can see is ya toenails. seriously man, you could win prizes for boot-licking

As tribute to NA and Slyddur, I am re-opening this thread.

Please keep the discussion to a sensible level or else it will be locked again (for good).

Users who are viewing this thread