Well GG GG

Dodgey do you play your 19s anymore? Haven't seen you in forever it seems mate

I hopped on a couple days ago and crz'd to BH since Dodgey is still on LS lol
I guess I haven't been q'ing as much since I don't have anyone on BTag on Horde side

I hopped on a couple days ago and crz'd to BH since Dodgey is still on LS lol
I guess I haven't been q'ing as much since I don't have anyone on BTag on Horde side

hell yea! well shit man you shoulda told me you're on BH! add me on realid and i'll getcha into the guild. we have like 5-8 people queing per night, tons of activity man. im headed to bed right now but add me realid and we'll getcha set up tomorrow or later this week

hell yea! well shit man you shoulda told me you're on BH! add me on realid and i'll getcha into the guild. we have like 5-8 people queing per night, tons of activity man. im headed to bed right now but add me realid and we'll getcha set up tomorrow or later this week

I was just cross-realming onto BH, I haven't xferred yet :p

Ill buy ur acccount for 40 dollars on saturday, just to get rid of ur ass. That's my final offer. And ill post a vid of deleting every character, ya know, that way you won't be tempted to come back/.

Ill buy ur acccount for 40 dollars on saturday, just to get rid of ur ass. That's my final offer. And ill post a vid of deleting every character, ya know, that way you won't be tempted to come back/.

Cause character restore isn't a thing right child?

so there was a game set for today between GG and Nova but it give's me great pain to tell you all that GG will not play today.
sorry to all of you that where on the edge of your seat waiting to see the stream.

# Is that a GG under your Foot?

If you have a 10man team supanova would like to know about it post here on find me ingame

bumperoony

Users who are viewing this thread