Welcome to the new Darkmoon Faire

Hey guys the New darkmoon faire is on PTR this week and i have a few screenshots to show you guys. enjoy

T5yrT.jpg

XF7wE.jpg

Notice they are now L90ETC they moved up from 70

CfsOl.jpg

This is the new FFA Deathmatch arena.

GU3yq.jpg

8 New pets

Bi1Dl.jpg

No need to convert honor to JP while at DM you should be able to possibly get at least one during the duration of the faire

EU0hE.jpg

other randoms stuff to buy with tickets

My PTR client crashes on login, graphics incompatibility. Quite a few people have reported the same issue. That aside...

What continent is DMF island on? EK, Kali, NR, Maelstrom?

Any new BoAs bought with tickets?

Whats the stats on cloak of the darkmoon faire and the other items? Can we use them?

No BOA pants?

Cloak and hammer of the DMF are white statless items. Also, with the "8 new pets" two of them are mounts.

The mounts are mounts. The companions are companions. Just like any other, no special restrictions. There are also much cheaper companions that are on use items, and not collected, similar the recent day of the dead pet. The real issue for F2P is the continent this is on. F2P may not even be able to get there. Assuming F2P are able to, are there new BoAs available, or just what we can already get with honor and justice points? There's also a bag, for only one ticket, which should be useful for horde, assuming they don't fix the AV bag vendor. I guess the other relevant thing is the trinket, what server time is it, and is it at the same times as Gurubashi?

[quote name='Freeranged' timestamp='1320582334' post='355193']

Oh and for Transmogging, there is a vendor that sells replicas of all D2 sets (and I assume, T3 to come soon.)

That means everyone will be sporting a dreadmist mask. I already made a profile for my Pally.

http://www.wowhead.c...rofile=33712836

List of all other replica items -

http://ptr.wowhead.c...=replica+-specs

[/quote]

U only can use items for transmogging ur able to equip, so that wont be possible.

[quote name='Aradiel' timestamp='1320574698' post='355148']

My PTR client crashes on login, graphics incompatibility. Quite a few people have reported the same issue. That aside...

What continent is DMF island on? EK, Kali, NR, Maelstrom?

Any new BoAs bought with tickets?

[/quote]

Looks like a complete new zone to me, cant find myself on the worldmap.

443009dmf.jpg

No new BoAs, only the ones u can already buy.

Actually, if these replica items do not require a level, then you should be able to use them to TM. We will have to wait and see exactly what goes live.

Users who are viewing this thread