Welcome 70-74s and 75-79s!

Well i might as well introduce myself.

I have played since Vanilla, always enjoyed PvP, truely since the beginning, at the moment i play arena, finally reaching 2k in 3v3, nothing special, but was a personal goal and now it's reached (at 85)

I recently discovered twinking, and with that, this site - Truely brilliant!

Anyways im on Kul Tiras EU (home of the famous Yow, or idk if he's famous) and always willing to help / bg with others, armory in the sig.

- Liquefied

Hello! I'm pretty new to twinking, but not completely oblivious of what it is.

I started late BC and continued on during Wrath. Quit and came back in Cata when a bud asked me if I could heal for our old guild. That however got boring quick. I found this AMAZING site by looking up BiS gear to goof around with while leveling. And it just peaked my interest. I love battlegrounds, they are my favorite thing in WoW.

I play on US Dragonmaw (All bow before the great Laggonmaw!)

Well... all I can think of for now without rambling(haha)!

Gaming_Imp

Hey Robertwins-Moonguard Here, Where's all the ERP @
<

Need more Skilled players to twink please! Eeeeeeeee

70 human rogue - US realm - only been 70 for a couple of weeks and I only want to bg pvp on this toon

Here's a question:

I'm not in a twink guild or anything so I just solo bg queue. When I go random bg, I almost always get SotA (which I hate). So I queue for AV specifically. Even though it says 7-12 min average wait (around 6-8pm west coast time) the wait times are sometimes over 30 minutes. Should I just queue for random and hope I don't get SotA or should I be signing up for other specific bgs to get games faster?

Hey Staycalm lvl 70 rogue from mal to the ganis. I've been playing wow for 4 ish years now. Primarily on my mage.

Only been a twink for about 2 weeks. Working on getting gear and getting my arena rating up.

70 human rogue - US realm - only been 70 for a couple of weeks and I only want to bg pvp on this toon

Here's a question:

I'm not in a twink guild or anything so I just solo bg queue. When I go random bg, I almost always get SotA (which I hate). So I queue for AV specifically. Even though it says 7-12 min average wait (around 6-8pm west coast time) the wait times are sometimes over 30 minutes. Should I just queue for random and hope I don't get SotA or should I be signing up for other specific bgs to get games faster?

Yeah, unless you are rolling with a group, Just go with randoms.

Didnt find the correct thread for this, dont want to create another, so let it be here.

How my grp got resilient victory + 1600-1590 when we were losing 3(h)-2(a) bases at 1320(a)-1590(h) - WATCH IN 1080p

PS: Unfortunately didnt record the nerdscreams "HOLD STABLES!!!" from our Raidcall

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_uCwelI_AQ[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread