Welcome 29s

Welcome all 29s and people wishing to be 29s alike!

This thread is to keep the introductions to a minimal with the questions and anwers.

Feel free to post who you are, why your here, feedback, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all im Naturaltalnt, My main twink is a 29 hunter who I have had for about 2 years.

I have started World of Warcraft around a month after its intinal launch.

I'm Druiddroid, played a 29 druid FC @29 for a year or so, retired for now but I still and willing to help/learn more about 29s.

Atm only have one twink, but really want to get into it more. First off I guess I need a cash flow so I better work on a main.

I never really thought about the 29 bracket until I came across Deadman's Hand from Scarlet Monastery, which is just a, literally, epic ring. Especially for the likes of casters and flag carriers. I really wouldn't mind making a lock, warrior or priest for this level and trying to get the ring again... though that might have to wait a while as I'm extremely sick of SM for now...

Hello. I'm pallynator, and i play a healadin.

Conrose here, my 29 is an SV Scattershot Hunter, not all out twinked since I was originally intending to level her to 60 along with my rogue main, but upon realizing that getting a mount was gonna be hard as difficult, I felt that going for 2 was just insane and stopped levelling at around 28. I am now only working on my second twink, and getting BoA's to make up for some of the poorer gear currently on Sokolniki, I'm testing the viability of Non-Aimed Shot reliant SV Builds in a variety of brackets... current project... 49.

Yo, my Ig name is Bellus! Currently playing a new project, a 29 mage with Frost and FC gear its far from complete but I think its going to rock hard.

My first twink was in 29 braks, a dagger rogue but he lies dead now on charscreen (lvl 30) Been allot 19 after that but back to 29 now to stay!

Hi there,

Im currently making a 29 Rogue ( playing a 19 she-man )

Making the Rogue to be a partner with a Warlock.

All of these characters are on the Suramar server, so if anyone needs anything, feel free to come on and talk =)

Animalmother - 29 FC Druid

Whytemagik - 29 Retribution Paladin

Lucifaux - 19 Warlock (I know she isn't 29, but I play on her as well, so I thought I'd throw her on this list)

and for just a little bit of Goldshire fun...

Blaqk - 1 Rogue

Animalmother said:
All of these characters are on the Suramar server, so if anyone needs anything, feel free to come on and talk =)

Animalmother - 29 FC Druid

Whytemagik - 29 Retribution Paladin

Lucifaux - 19 Warlock (I know she isn't 29, but I play on her as well, so I thought I'd throw her on this list)

and for just a little bit of Goldshire fun...

Blaqk - 1 Rogue

Animalmother, we should talk. Me and a couple others from my 19 guild, Dominate are rolling 29's on Suramar.

so far got a rogue, priest, hunter, warrior, mage and some other interests from other players, but nothing set in stone.

Mazurati said:
Animalmother, we should talk. Me and a couple others from my 19 guild, Dominate are rolling 29's on Suramar.

so far got a rogue, priest, hunter, warrior, mage and some other interests from other players, but nothing set in stone.

oh for sure! my best bud and i have a guild that just us two are in (silly i know, but we like it that way), and we have been doing some bg's with Not Again. i'm usually on any of the twinks i have listed down, or keep an eye out for Vattna, my shaman!

Animalmother said:
oh for sure! my best bud and i have a guild that just us two are in (silly i know, but we like it that way), and we have been doing some bg's with Not Again. i'm usually on any of the twinks i have listed down, or keep an eye out for Vattna, my shaman!

i just realized your ally :(

Hi! I'm Rayekk, a 19 Rogue twink on Uther.... WAIT- don't flame me yet! I'm in the midst of Creating Freefoot, a 29 Druid that will be both flagman and support heals, and I'm looking for any and all help, suggestions and advice on Specs, Gear and Professions. I do have some hard-earned knowledge from my 19’s, and I’m looking to dominate (as much as possible) in the 29’s.

I've been twinking again for about 2 months, after a 9-month break.

Oh- did I mention I play on the Alliance side??? (K- NOW you can flame me!)

Mazurati said:
i just realized your ally :(

well then i shall look forward to meeting you on the field then! although if you ever feel like going ally, you let me know, and we'll get you all situated and cozy. =) GL and have fun!

Rayekk said:
I'm in the midst of Creating Freefoot, a 29 Druid that will be both flagman and support heals, and I'm looking for any and all help, suggestions and advice on Specs, Gear and Professions

well welcome to the elite bracket of twinking =) lol jk. well if you'd like to look up my druid (which i've set up to do FC, and not so much support healing although i throw them out when needed), Animalmother is the name on the Suramar server.

With the spec, some might disagree with the Survival Instincts talent under feral, but trust me, at crunch time that extra 30% health when you're at 3500 hp in bear comes in handy. its capped quite a few flags and been a "FTW" type advantage. i've said it before and i'll say it again, its really hard to mow through +5k hp. so take a look at the gear, the spec and all that, and see if you can improve, and by all means let me know!

(btw, i'm currently working on getting the heirloom shoulders with the PvP enchant on them, so that will be changing here in the near future, other than that i'm pretty much set.)

and i'm not going to flame you...although the 19 rogue is dated, to each is own. you've already made the right decision to move up to this bracket. you'll have more fun here =)

Will do, and thanks for your kind words; I'm still collecting gear (and have both sets of BOA shoulders, compelte w/ PvP enchant- thanks lvl 80's!) and I'll be sure to look you over, as well as your spec. 29's are fairly rare on my server (I love blazing new trails) so I'm hoping to be able to find matches without waiting 30 minutes.

Greenjunk, Mok'Nathal (in "my twinks")

I love the bracket. There's a much healthier balance of damage-to-health ratio than the 19s.

selvaje said:
Hi there.

I am new 2 twinkin, very interesting news here ;)

Well, welcome to the realm of Twink- we're both loved and hated (especially when you’re 19 out-duals a 42; I can’t wait to see what my 29 will be able to do) in our brackets.

I can say that you’ve come to the right place. I wish I’d found this site when I first fumbled my way through; it would have saved me money and more than a few losses!

(Guess I need to update my signature! Freefoot's ALMOST done! Just need a few mining points and some enchants. WOOT!)

Hi, New to the site, looks good and accesable from work :D

I have 2 twinks Horde Bloodlust BG

AuburnVeil - Ambush Rogue.

Tragic - Hunter, currently trying an Int build, i really hate drinking:eek:

Hi, im Blítzkrieg, 29 Restoration Shaman (under construction, lvl 25).

I've been twinking off and on since vanilla. I have 3 horde twinks and one alliance twink on Windrunner (2 29's, 2 39's). My main, Liy (80 ret pally) is now playing on Maiev, Horde. I have a 49 fire mage there and a 29 shaman (Blítzkrieg) in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread