Weapon enchant on BM monk

In my opinion neither..

Look into Landslide, the way it effects your offensive AND defensive abilities should not be over-looked.
dancing steel is just better overall because of how often it procs, obviously you want improved defensives as much as possible even if they are slightly weaker

ele force is still a legit swap after breath of fire

dancing steel is just better overall because of how often it procs, obviously you want improved defensives as much as possible even if they are slightly weaker

ele force is still a legit swap after breath of fire

I'm seriously going to have to disagree... 2x Dancing steel still doesn't match 1 Landslide. and as a Brewmaster with enough AoE to get it to proc, and often DOUBLE proc... Well let's just say that's how you see those 2k Keg Smashes people have been complaining about.

I'm seriously going to have to disagree... 2x Dancing steel still doesn't match 1 Landslide. and as a Brewmaster with enough AoE to get it to proc, and often DOUBLE proc... Well let's just say that's how you see those 2k Keg Smashes people have been complaining about.
each to their own

^ Good answer. Its best to just Agree to disagree. People could say fiery is best and these days I'm just like "umm , okay. Awesome "

Thanks for all the responces.

Lith- I understand your position on Landslide however Dancing Steel gives 62 agi which translates to 124 AP as opposed to 75 AP with landslide. Also Dancing steel procs more.I was more thinking along the lines of the burst from elemental force, however after spending some quality time with wowhead I see it has scaled to 121 top damage, not enough to overcome the 124 agi bonus of Dancing Steel.

Thanks again for the input ya'll

62 agi gives 62 atk pwr, dancing steel is only slightly better because the proc rate is so much more better, within the first keg smash u can get a double proc with a 40-50% uptime during combat, landslide has more atk pwr but way horrible proc rate

What game are you guys playing? Dancing steel got nerfed into oblivion. Next time it procs, mouse over the buff.

Look, no matter how you look at it there are three or four primary dps enchants regardless of spec

Elemental force, lol dancing steel, and landslide. I personally prefer running double ele as an off gear set for my BM FC. DS and LS are good viable options. Play around with the echants and see what fits your play style best. Hell even mongoose is a fair choice with the haste but it is all to each their own and preference, just look at Lithyyqt and Skeeqt.

Users who are viewing this thread